Knockout

ok guys i know you want to see smokescreen and other bots, you will but at the moment my main focus is Shockwave as you can see.

We'll say as Shockwave is still stuck with the cons, the autobot timeline as continued so by the time she gets back everything should fall right in place.

 Knockout's Pov.

I watched as Shockwave seemed to have a panic attack; it was very strange to see her like this. She was very different from the Shockwave we had known months ago. "This is illogical...i can't be spark...my age alone makes it close to impossible. I shouldn't even be fertile!" And there was the blunt con we all knew. "Ok, ok, calm down.." I stepped closer to her but the tone in her voice made me jump back. "HOW CAN I BE CALM?!" she yelled as she held her optic, she seemed to start hyperventilating "If i bare a mech, he'll take him from me and terminate me on the spot. That's if the torture he puts me through doesn't terminate the new spark first."  I gave a sad look as I recognized the tone in her voice, like a carrier, she was worried for the sparkling.

I was gonna try and comfort the femme but a voice made us all jump and turn toward the door "She is carrying." I glared as Silencer entered the room, I looked back as i watched Shockwaves only antenna lower. "She is..." I lowered my head as he came over to us, Breakdown and I stood between him and Shockwave. "About time." Silencer smirked as he looked past us and to Shocks "I was beginning to think you were not fertile anymore~" I frowned slightly in disgust at the tone he used to speck. He looked back to me "Are ya able to tell its gender?" I looked back to Shockwave slightly as she looked down, I glanced back to the larger mech. "No but there won't be a sparkling if you keep putting her body through what you have been. The stress alone can terminate the new spark." I wasn't going to let this asshole to harm the pup, at least while Shockwave carried them.

Silencer just looked at me, not impressed as he rolled all four of his optics "The glitch is fine-" I growled as I snapped at him. "No she isn't! You had refused her medical care and as a result she has major infections!" He looked down at me as I stood in front of him. He looked me up and down, I felt a bit intimidated as his optics seemed to scan and study my form. He huffed as he watched him "You got some bearings gay boy." I glared at him "Out of my med bay, Shockwave is on bed rest tell her infection as died down." I said lowly as I watched him. "Who you think you are?" he growled as he leaned down and was in my face. I crossed my arms as I cocked my hip "A higher rank than you spider boy, you have no command over me as a simple soldier~" I smirked slightly as he growled lowly his fangs showing.

"You'll regrate this boy." he hissed as he stepped closer to me. Breakdown brought out his hammer as he pointed at him "Get to stepping." he stood at my side, I smiled to him slightly before looking back to Silencer. He glared before he turned and stormed out of the room, I let out a breath I didn't realize i held. "That con optics creep me out." I shivered in disgust as Breakdown put his hammer away and smiled to me. "You shouldn't have done that." We both turned back as Shockwave watched us "Now his punishment will be more severe." I frowned as I walked over to her and rested a hand on her shoulder. "I'll say this as long as I have a say he'll have no choice but to follow orders. He is a soldier of no rank and has no say in my field." I smiled as I spoke "I know you've been through enough but i know the wounds on you neck aren't the only ones, may you let me fix them? I can have Breakdown stay outside as you have a bit more privacy." she was silent before she slowly nodded.

 "I'll allow it...thank you Knockout..." I smiled as she looked back to me "No need to thank me doll." I said as I had Breakdown stand outside the room and helped Shockwave remove her armor and fixed the deep gashes. I frowned as I looked at the damage Silencer had done 'I swear I will kill that mech myself, no femme should have to go through this.' I thought as I fixed her up.

I hoped you guys liked it. 

Please leave a comment of what you think.