❤️Levi x Broom❤️

It was hours past sun set and Levi was unable to sleep. He regularly experienced insomnia which kept him awake most nights. He spends that time doing his favourite activity. Cleaning.

Levi lazily walked into his office and closed the door behind him. He saw a sight so gorgeous that he froze. He gazed lovingly at the long cleaning tool propped up against the wall. The moonlight shone through the window casting a glistening shadow across it. It was such is beautiful sight. There was a noticeable outline where Levi's hand always griped the broom. This marked it as his. Broom liked this.

He worked up the courage to nervously make his way over to the broom. The man's body trembled at these newfound feelings. Levi's eyes travelled to the ground where the rough bristles were pressed against the floor. He bit his bottom lip admiring the sight.

His hand reached for the broom as it did every night but this time felt different. With a racing heart his fingers hesitantly caressed the top of the handle. The hand travelled up and down the handle stroking it tenderly. Broom was so nervous. Broom had never felt this gentle loving touch before.

Levi bent his knees to crouch at the base of the broom. He planted soft kisses up and down the handle. He was overwhelmed by this new feeling inside of him. Pure lust.

The broom quivered as he reached his hands to grab the bristles. He intertwined his fingers in the rigid straw. There was soft crunching accompanied by heaving breathing. Levi and broom were closer than they had ever been. The tension was flooding the room.

Levi swept the broom into his arms and carried it bridal style to his desk. He gently placed it onto his desk. Broom waited in anticipation as he made his next move. His lips slowly made there way to the broom's handle. Broom could feel his hot breath inches from it. He leaned in meeting broom's rough exterior. Their heartbeats pounded in unison as they basked in each other's passion. He pulled away gasping for air.

"Are you ready baby?" Broom rolled into arms eagerly. "Good girl." He smirked before engaging in a passionate love making session with his broom.

———— time skip because I'm not even gonna go there ——————

Before broom could come down from its high Levi dropped to the floor. He searched for his pants he carelessly tossed earlier.

"Tch... Where is it!?" He exhaled. Broom noticed he already found his pants. What else is he looking for. Broom's heart was racing.

"Got it!" Levi made his way back to broom with a small smirk on his face. He reached broom planting a small kiss on its handle. Suddenly he dropped to one knee. Broom was in shock as he presented a small box from behind his back. He opened the small box to reveal a large diamond ring. It was the one broom had always wanted.

"Broom... I have loved you since the first day I met you. You fit perfectly in my hands as I swept the filthy floor everyday for the past few years. Every time I'd swipe you across the ground you would collect ever single speck of dust. You are the best cleaning tool I've ever had. Nothing can compare to your beautiful figure and kind heart. Will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?" He blushed staring at broom eagerly awaiting a response.

Broom was shocked, excited and scared. So many emotions all at once. The thoughts raced through broom's head. What if there's another broom? Will he be loyal to me? When I'm old and missing bristles will he still love me? Will I be able to clean to his standards for the rest of his life? Although broom's head was racing it was clear that this was always what they wanted. Broom loved him and he loved broom. They will spend the rest of their lives together.

Broom rolled off the desk and into his lap. A small tear rolled down his face. He hugged broom tightly.

"I knew you would say yes." He smiled cheekily. He placed the ring on broom sliding it down the handle. Broom looked stunning with the ring on. Broom and Levi were officially engaged.

_____________

After a few months passed, Levi and broom finally married. Married life was exciting. Levi did the cooking and Broom did the cleaning. They were so happy to be each other's.

One day Broom was feeling very sick. Levi came home and found Broom laying on the floor. He rushed to Broom's side holding it in his arms.

"Broom! What happened?" He was panicking at the sight of Broom so weak. Broom slowly rose up. Levi knew instantly what was happening. He reached through Broom's bristles. Two small baby broom's were born.

The happy family spent the rest of their lives cleaning happily together. They were unstoppable. Levi did not go a single day without a spotless room all thanks to his broom family.

THE END :)

___________

OMG THIS IS SO CURSED! What a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope you were able to laugh at how absurd this was as much as I did while writing it🫣😂

Check out my other stories for something a little more normal❤️