~schnappter 1~

Btw this is my first time ever writing, enjoy! <33

I chuckled as Noah hugged me from behind, asking me "Olivia, will you marry m-" *BEEP BEEP* I let out a sigh while turning off my alarm, why does it always have to wake me up during the best part?! I got up just to realize... "Shit! It's 7:16 am! I'm gonna be late... again!" I quickly put my clothes on, grabbed my backpack and rushed downstairs.
"Morning honey" my mom said in a sleepy voice
"Morning ma, I'm uh- ye- bye!" I got on my bike and started cycling to school while enjoying the cool autumn breeze....

At school

"Someone just woke up" Becca grinned
"No shit Sherlock" I chuckled
"Let's just head to class before Alyssa sees us, yeah?"
"Yup, let's go!"
We walked down the hall, when we noticed a HUGE crowd in front of the cafeteria, it was strange... there was more than half the school in there, but I didn't wanna be late
"They're probably just giving out free cookies or whatever"
"Yeah you're right, let's go to class, I reeeeally don't want extra homework" I sighed

We entered the classroom, expecting to see Mr Brown asking us to explain why we were late, but the class was completely empty. I looked around confused "Either they're pulling a prank on us or a fight broke out, in the cafeteria maybe" Becca tried to explain

I mean, I wasn't complaining, I hated school and most of my classmates anyway, and I wasn't exactly looking forward to Mr Brown's boring literature lesson, so me and Becca chatted for a while... ok, FINE, we chatted for 3 hours straight, when suddenly the school bell rang. To be honest I enjoyed catching up with Becca, but I was dying to know what happened that morining and why our classmates dissappeared..

We went to the Cafe to grab some lunch, and I noticed that there still was a crowd formed around something... or someone

Curious, I walked over to see what was going on, at first it was hard to see since there were so many people, everyone was pushing each other and there was chaos everywhere. After a while though, I managed to peek through, only to find...

NOAH. FRICKING. SCHNAPP. In person. At my school. This was obviously a sick joke, right? Like how is that even possible? Celebrities don't go to normal schools, do they? He probably came to sign a few autographs, speaking of autographs... AHHH! WAIT NOAH SCHNAPP IS AT MY SCHOOL?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN... WAIT WHAT?! I was freaking out as I didn't know what to think or what to believe, but whatever was happening, I knew I had to get an autograph from him, how could I miss an opportunity like this one? My heart was beating very fast and I tried to calm myself down

I mean... I didn't know much about him and didn't have a burning love for him, I just knew him from Stranger Things and had a tiiiiiny crush on him, not even a crush, just thought he was cool but... he's still a celebrity right? I HAD to get an autograph from him!!

As I was thinking and freaking out, someone pushed me from behind, I quickly turned around just to find Alyssa, the mean, popular cheerleader that had me and Becca as her special targets "Well, well, well, if it isn't our very dear Olive, I still don't get why your parents named you after a stupid fruit... or vegetable or whatever an olive is, that tastes like shit. Hmm, maybe it's because you're shitty? Yup, it prolly is" She grinned horribly, gosh, I hate her so much, I thought. I felt my blood boil from anger and hatred, I didn't know why she hated me so much, and because of her, the whole school completely ignored my existence. I wanted to punch her in the face SO bad, but I had to resist the urge...
"My name's Olivia." I whispered
She completely ignored me and went on...
"So, whatcha doing here huh? Did you come to declare your undying, sweet and eternal love to my boyfriend?" She laughed
Wait... Noah is Alyssa's boyfriend?! I was shocked, but I knew I couldn't be that stupid, they probably met this morning, but then again... why would she tell ME he was her boyfriend?
Alyssa was pretty, REALLY pretty and also very popular, why wouldn't Noah wanna be with her? I thought to myself

"Oh, looks like the little rat is using her tiny brain to think that I'm lying, isn't that the case? Well, Noah and I met this summer on our vacation at Barcelona, I was staying at a 5 star hotel, as usual since my parents are rich, unlike yours, y'know? We instantly fell in love and he always tells me I'm the girl of his dreams! A few days ago I asked him if he wanted to come to my school since we wanted to meet each other so badly, and of course he agreed instantly and transferred here soooo... game over rat" She announced loudly to the whole school.

At first I didn't believe a word of what she had said, that was the stupidest story anyone has ever made up, but I started second guessing myself when the whole school believed her, plus, Noah didn't address the rumors about their relationship, so maybe it WAS true... why does it always have to be me? Why do MY dreams get ruined every.single.time?

Please leave ur opinion in the comments and give me advice, I feel like this turned out SO baddddd TvT