Preamble

Upbeat Version

A5 foundation (hospital)

Inside one soul was fighting for her life to fullfill her wish that to see her munchkin marriage , before she gonna to go.

Outside the Operation theatre (OP), All are waiting for the Operation to complete that to successfully, Importantly her munchkin was terrified among all because since his birth he was look after by her not most of time because we all knew how much his mother was possessive towards him.

After 3 hrs doctor's came out the Dean who treat the Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi's Grandma (Kalyani Singh Oberoi) . Before he going to say a word our billu jump into frame asking for his granny wheathe she is ok or not.....

Shiv - How was granny .....Is she all right....Do tell me something don't look at me like that ......why are u looking at me like that because of me ,She was in this suitation like.....really....

He said all in blubbering which ever came in his mind...Doctor or Dean was none other than his biggest enemy or rival since high school in spite of it he treating his granny from past months.

Doctor - Mmm.....She is fine now,not completely because which surgrey she undergoes was not that eazy.....Still the Operation was successful but even need to wait for 10 hrs to see her body was accepting the medicine or not....Anyways I have to leave now ,they will transfer granny in I.C.U with in 2 mins .... My experts will started to treat her like how I explain to them, if any emergency just call me I am here by then....Just want to refresh up. so only I am leaving.

He was about to go out of their sight but abundantly stop by firm voice

Man - So .....Aaraav Pradhap Singhania , Can I know what was in ur mind about ur sister hands for my Elder son......What is your family decision of this alliance ,I think we are running out of time....so go home discuss it with ur father son....

oh ya he is none other than Aaraav Pradhap singhania the best surgeon in world.... he and his family hate his sister for some reason still now not reveal her to the world as the PRINCESS of business world....No one in the world knew about her as a Princess, She is but not for once they treat her like that .

Aaraav - Sure Mr Oberoi....I will talk about it with my dad and will let u knew about our decision...that to very soon....Ok, kindly let me take a leave.

For that Mr.Oberoi nodded to him.Then he left the place to inform his dad about his decision of marrying his so called sister that to with his rival.....Definitely his answer was dam yes ,he saw her 13 yrs , in a same roof were she killed his love.What happen when she was 5 years old was not so forgettable , really she was bad omen for his family, not only him and hole family consider her like that......

It be 4 hrs then suddenly nursh came out fastly and informed them that she want to meet with someone who is name was

Nursh - Shivaay sir.....She want to talk to you few word, I tired telling her that she is not well ,in that she can't speak but she just yell at me ,can u get in now. Do try to calm her she is not ok to pull such stunt...

Shivaay - Huhh.....oh ya I am going please don't came in until I said so.

Nursh went to inform this news to her Dean and other experts. Then Shivaay ran inside ,firstly he lock the room by seeing his granny on the hospital bed that to she became all pale and her forehead was carrying the stress ,which he clearly see it all make him regret for shouting at her saying he did not interested in her choosen bride.....when he was nearing her ,She feel his presence and opened her eyes which was held by hope.

Granny - Mu...nchk.in...why are u crying I am all fit and fine. But still I need ur approval for my wish, Can u marry her munchkin....

Shivaay - How can I granny when she was just turned 18 last week....didn't u think she also have a wish to marry her age boy...And most importantly she was my foe sister.

Granny - I don't knew ...when I ask her she said ok....Now it only ur turn Mu...ch..kin

suddenly her breath got up and down like she was having some suffocation while breathing because of her talk ......

Shivaay pov

holy shit I was complete forgot about her health condition for which that nursh will give me lecture about how to takecare for my granny ....like really she is dam my DADI. Then finally I spell that word for which she yearn it from last week from..I can't just see her in this state for bringing her back to life I can do whatever she wish for .....Marrying is Nothing else..

Shivaay Pov end

Shivaay - Ok...Dadi ,I will marry her....I mean, I will marry ur Annika who is your granddaughter - in - law from now onwards...

Shivaay pov

I said that to calm her ,I didn't even mean any of this words.....I were, Was and will always hate her for the thing she did to me , I Did't forgive her that easly and give her me, She only want me I knew her thoughts when I were 14 and she was 9 and she will regret for it and her decision.

Shivaay Pov end

Granny - re...a.lly,
After that she fell asleep very fast because of tiredness , after that he left the room and came outside to see his family and told his decision

Shivaay - Mom...and Dad. I had decided to marry he..r

Shivaay Pov

Now , I see how your going to escape from me....Honey I will surely make u regret for saying yes to this marriage. That to you shamelessly said it to my granny now see my wrath ,are better I said REVENGE.

Shivaay Pov end...

Preview -
A Grant Marriage

Marriage night

In shivika room

Shivaay - I love you Annika.
Annika - I love you too shiv
and she hugged him and he also hugged her back and whispher a words that she was took back suprisely ...

Shivaay - I need U.....Can I ....Really Want u.

Annika - why are u asking for me ,I am all yours. I trust you more than anyone shiv. I knew u would not hurt me.

Then Shivaay carried her to their bed.