Chapter 02

Sorry for late

Upbeat Version

It was a Blissful morning as the sun was shining brightly spreading its golden rays.

The beauty in deep slumber woke up as the warm rays hit her eyes. She was tired but smiled remembering yesterday night . She turned her head to find him.................... but she got disappointed as he wasn't beside her .She thought for a while , She don't know whether her life would be like this .If anybody told her about this life she is living to the past life . She would have laughed at as a Joke , But this was different. Her lips curled as she turned her way into bathroom.

She took a bath and wore a fresh pair of white T - shirt and denim jeans

She combed her hair and let it fall off her shoulders giving its freedom. She didn't put much make up as she itself a natural beauty . She wore a nude lipgloss and a diamond earrings

 She wore a nude lipgloss and a diamond earrings

as it tingled in air .

She stepped out of bathroom with a smiling face to see her beloved hubby who went morning workout without telling her instead she was welcomed by a .............Empty bedroom. Her eyes landed on the paper near the Flower Vase on the bed side table, She clearly remember that when she enter the room in night the paper weren't there but all of sudden it is there so She slowly move to the other side were the paper kept under the Flower Vase to protect it from falling down from the Table. She took out the paper and started reading it, Her eyes were glassy. The paper in her hands was shaking. The tear drops fell on the paper and she began to move back in fear and suddenly colloid with bed and she fell on the end of the Matress.

All the thought which brought back her lost smile was shattered. She was back to her solitary state. The marriage which she thought was blessing is despair in disguise.

After 1 hr

Annika collected herself back after a long pause. She never thought she would end up like this. Her mother is in comastate because of her , Her Brother who spoil her with unconditional love and affection with too much possessiveness was, Now hates her to core. She never showed her emotional freely , She locked her heart. But when she married ,Her longtime Crush , The GREAT Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She thought the God blessed her wish eventhough she was hated by her family. She opened her heart and brought her old heartly Smile. She left all her insecurities back and married him with hope. But , Now All her dreams to be with him as a family is shattered right in front of her eyes, All the thoughts clouded her mind when she heard a Voice calling her name from downstairs She recognised it , It was none other than her elder brother Aaraav Pradhap singhania's . His voice showed frustration. She wiped her face and turned her heels towards the door. She descended the stairs ,while glancing at the living room. Her Brother's eyes were bloody red which hide his natural glaze green eyes and She know he is upto No Good.