Leaving

Ashley was sat in the large office room. All of the different police were sat there, working on paperwork from whoever they had arrested in the last 48 hours.
Most officers would have certain times to be at work. From around 7am till 9pm. But for her level. She was forced to be there bright and early. Then her time that she left was always changing.

Like yesterday, she had gotten to work at around 3 in the morning after being scolded for the amount of paperwork she had to do. But then she had to go out with the team to arrest an idiot. So by the time that and her paperwork was done. It was midnight.

Food and sleep were definatly a great experience. But it was better than being an item for her father.
Her brother, Connor Rhodes had become a doctor. And after that. He had become quite forcive. So she left. He still gave her some money every once in a while. She was his daughter. But she was now a detective.

She sighed, finally finishing a report on a killer going by the name of Rollo Knox Horton. He had killed a few girls.

She handed her file off at her bosses desk before moving to go back to her desk.

"Detective Rhodes. My office please." The sergeant spoke.
"Yes sir." She turned and walked into his office.

"Rhodes. This is Sergeant Hank Voight. He wishes to speak to you." He explained.

Hank explained everything and she agreed.
"Very well. Rhodes. Clear your desk and you may leave." Her sergeant spoke, taking her gun and badge. Not even caring that he was loosing one of his level two detectives.

She cleaned her desk as Hank walked over.
"Mind signing these?" He asked.

She read over the sheets she was given before signing them and doing her hand print on another one of them. She then handed it back to Hank.

"I'll see you in the morning. 7:30." He told her before leaving.

She finished cleaning her desk, putting the last thing in her box before walking out of the building. In a bit of calmness since she was joining a family now.