Meeting Others

Tohko walks around Heavenly Host, feeling cautious around her surroundings.

At first when she came here, she thought it was just an abandon school.

That is until the ghost children showed up. Along with her friends being murdered one by one.

Tohko's Pov

Hello?

Anyone there?

Silence

Ooooh, even though this place is quiet, why do I get the feeling I'm being watch. Something is lurking in the shadows of this place.

Why?

Why did my friends have to die?!!

What did we do to deserve this?!!

First it was Ryosuke. Got his leg cut off and die of blood lust.

Then it was Shimada. Even though I didn't like the guy. Always been a douchebag, never caring for others. He's always trying to hit on me, despite the fact when that guy has over 10 girlfriends, he's a player with a foul mouth. But in the end, he didn't deserve to die. I never thought he would end up getting stab by his own knife.

Next it was Emi, my closest friend. Her death was quick. A big instument to the head can kill you pretty quickly.

So all that's left is Tomohiro, Mitsuki, Fukuroi, Kurosaki, and....Kizami-kun.

Mitsuki is probably with Fukuroi or Kurosaki.

Tomohiro is no where to be found. He ran after Ryosuke kicked down the stairs by Kizami.

Kizami-kun...is hunting us all down...Like a predator searching for it's prey.

I....I have to warn the others....If I don't then...then they will die!

I even wonder about that Satoshi boy.

Where is he?

Did he manage to search for his friends?

I hope so. Because the last thing I want is him running into someone he couldn't trust....Like Kizami-kun.

....I just want to get outta here.

I walk into a classroom when I notice someone on the ground bleeding blood!

It was Mitsuki-chan!!!

Me: Mitsuki-chan!

I ran over to her to get her up but I look at her face. She had a shock expression on her face and she had mutiple stab wounds everywhere on her abdomen. It suddenly hit me.

....She was dead.

Me: Nooooooo! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! WHY?! MITSUKI-CHAN!!!!

Suddenly I hear footsteps.

I stop crying when I heard someone coming in the classroom I was in.

Me:Whose's there?!! I got scissors and I'm not afraid to use them.

I stop as soon as I saw two people looking at me with a shock expression.

Me: Who are you two?!