Encounter!

Tohko Ayumi and Yoshiki walked around Heavenly Host looking for their missing friends.

Tohko: Oooooh..I wonder where they are? I mean this school is big, but it shouldn't be that big!

Suddenly Ayumi stops and looks at Tohko.

Ayumi: Tohko I forgot something. Even though it may look like you been here before us. But I'm not sure if you know this.

Tohko looks at Ayumi in confusion.

Tohko: So you know something about this school?

Ayumi nods and begins explaining.

Ayumi: This School is called Heavenly Host Elementary Academy. It's a place where a series of dissappearance and murders took place 30 years ago.

Tohko:?!!

Ayumi: There was a teacher that worked here and he kidnapped 4 students. He killed 3 and left one as a survivor. The murders led the school to be shut down and the Principal commiting suicide. Over the years Heavenly Host changed and became a different reality. It's like a dream that never existed. It now continues to exist as a nexus of mutiple dimension inhabited by vengeful spirits. Then that's when the Sachiko Ever Charm came into existence. I bet you thought the charm was just a sign of bringing friends together am I right?

Tohko nods as she was absorbing the  information Ayumi gave her.

Ayumi: Actually the charm was nothing more but a trap. It turns out the charm was a setup to bring people who perform it to Heavenly Host to die.

Tohko: What?!!! So you mean....This is why my friends....are...are!

Tohko falls onto the ground and starts crying.

Tohko: Wahhhhhhhh!!! *Sobs* *Hiccup*

Ayumi comforts Tohko as she cries.

Yoshiki: Kirisaki, don't worry we'll try to find the rest of your friends.

Tohko: But *hiccup* what if they are all dead. Also I could be the only one left. *sniffle*

Ayumi: Tohko-chan, don't give up, we'll find them.

Tohko: O-Okay...

Suddenly they heard crying and Tohko sees a familiar person.

Tohko: Ohkawa-kun?!!

Tomohiro Ohkawa was on the ground crying and holding his leg.

Tomohiro looks up at Tohko and the others.

Tomohiro: T-T-Tohko-chan! Please...Help Me!!

Tohko: Oh God! Thank God you're alright!

Tomohiro: N-Not really...

Tohko: What happend?!

Tomohiro: I was running from Kizami after he pushed Ryosuke down the stairs. Then along the way I saw this weird girl in red, she said she help me, but...

Tomohiro shows his leg and he had a deep cut in it. Blood was coming out of it.

Tohko: Oh God!!

Yoshiki: Don't worry we take you into the infirmary. If we can make it in time, you'll live.