4

5:30 pm 

Red Carpet Entry

Paris Fashion Week

Camera flashes. Blinding your eyes. Making it hard to open as Jeon Jungkook, moved on the red carpet, elegantly like the model he is. He wore skinny black leather jeans and a body-fitted black and white striped top, tucked in. The outfit shows all his body curves. He certainly looked like the centre of attraction. 

[Jungkook's Outfit]

[Jungkook's Outfit]

He walked with full-on confidence like a King, slaying the look, smiling slightly at the cameras and the fans who were shouting crazily. Well, it was all a facade. His confidence, smile and even his model-like walk. 

From inside, he was having a whole pond of nervousness and if you looked closely, you could see the way his hands were sweating. Reaching inside, he sighed in relief. It's not like he fears crowds or something, he isn't just very fond of having a lot of people around him. 

"Hi, Jungkook. I am Bren, the host of TGH short interviews. May I have a short interview with this young, handsome fellow grabbing everyone's attention?" Ava, the translator hired by his company translated it to Jungkook and he chuckled listening to it. He knows a little bit of English, mostly he can understand but he is not able to speak.

"Sure." Just like that, the interview started. Jungkook was somehow able to do it on his own.

"And my lady, you are so beautiful. Thank you for translating and making it easier despite the language barrier." The host thanked Ava and Jungkook before going to other celebrities. 

Jungkook nugded Ava with a teasing smile. She was confident but she becomes shy quickly when someone compliments her. And not gonna lie but she is damn beautiful, that Bren guy wasn't lying. 

If Ava didn't have a boyfriend or Jungkook wasn't treating Ava like his older sister, he was sure, he would have a crush on her. She is a perfect description of beauty with a brain. Confident, following her passion, independent, have a love life, loveable, friendly and attractive.

Like this, the whole event went by. He talked with a lot of celebrities and models. Everyone was so friendly and he was happy that he was becoming comfortable with new people. He enjoyed the whole event. 

The after-party was also held but he politely declined it. He knows what happens at such parties and how the organizers say that it's a private party with no media interference, but still all kinds of scandalous pics are exposed all over the internet and moreover, he was tired as hell.

The time was 10 pm and it was so beautiful outside. He sometimes wonders if he would have been a normal person, with no fans or media tracking his every step and following him everywhere, how wonderful would it have been? 

He wouldn't have the need to be cautious all the time, he could go outside at any time without anyone questioning his choices. Just like now, he wants to roam outside in that beautiful streets, shopping for some items, eating street food and all.