Bandu attempts to get ice cream but fails miserably

Bandu stands just outside his house, being lucky enough to see the ice cream truck going down the road. It stops as the ice cream man waves at Bandu. Bandu tells him to wait a second as he takes out his phone and starts streaming through YouTube. And immediately, more than hundreds of people start watching. The stream quality proceeds to switch between 144p resolution and 1080p resolution every few seconds. "WASSUP GUIIIIYYYSS TODAY WE GONNA GET ICE CREAM FROM THE ICE CREAM MAHN, WE GETS GOOD EYEZKREEM TODAY" Bandu yells into the already broken speakers of the phone. He walks over to the ice cream truck happily, but that happiness is now turned into sadness when his "good" brother Expunged immediately steps in front of him. They turn around to face Bandu. "YOUS NOT GONNA GET ICE CREAM LOSER" They yell. Bandu begins to sob as he looks at his phone. "I WANTZ THE IES CREIM BUT THEY CUT IN THE LINE WUAHAUHAAUAH" He points the phone at Expunged, who is yelling death threats through the look in their eyes. They turn back around to the ice cream man, who looks confused as hell. "I WANTS ALL OF THE ICE CREAMS NOW!! I DON'T CARED WHAT KIND THEY ARE IS I WANT THEM ALL!!" Expunged says "calmly". The ice cream man looks at him for a moment. Hesitating, he takes all of the ice cream he has in stock and gives it to Expunged. "Sir, that'll be-" Before the ice cream man could finish his sentence, Expunged interrupted. "I'M NOT PAYING SHIT!" He yelled, flying into Bandu's house with all of the ice cream. Bandu looked at his chat to see them all trash-talking Expunged for doing such a thing. "He taked all of the iiz kareem.." Bandu said in a sad tone as he ended the stream and walked into his house, complaining and whining about how his stream was a mess as Expunged just ate all the ice cream.

Expunged then later caught a sugar rush and began to wreak havoc everywhere nonstop.