Expunged goes to McDonald's and spots Boyfriend. The unimaginable happens.

Expunged is heading to McDonald's. After they arrive, they order every single item on the menu. "Oh! Uhh.. that's rare. That'll be-" before the innocent cashier can finish, Expunged rudely interrupts him. "AGAIN. I AM NOT PAYING FOR SHIT." The cashier steps back in fear, allowing them to take the food. As they haul the food into a massive container, they spot a familiar cyan-haired midget..

"OH GOD. NOT YOU." the tomato-like deity said in pure and utter fear. The midget turned slowly to their direction. "Brap." he said, throwing a microphone at their face at the speed of 256 mph. "OW- JUST KIDDING THAT DIDN'T ACTUALLY HURT BUT HOW DARE YOU" they yelled. But then everyone realized it was Grimace's birthday, the old McDonald's mascot. They watched a furry purple figure walk out of the kitchen. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU." despite the foul language, Expunged actually seemed intrigued. "Woah, calm down there, buddy! I'm Grimace! The-" he paused mid-sentence after seeing Ronald McDonald glaring at him from outside. "Uhh- J-Just Grimace!" he said with a smile. Expunged turned around to see Ronald as well. He was doing a clown dance. This made Expunged extremely angry, causing them to take all of their food and throw it at every single person in the restaurant at that time. Everyone screamed and ran off, and Grimace just stood there. One of the deep fryers exploded, and the kitchen caught fire. Since, for some reason, the restaurant had nothing to use that would put out fires (they thought it wouldn't happen), soon the entire restaurant caught fire.

Expunged and Grimace began /e dance-ing in the fire, and Boyfriend fucking died from the heat.