Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief: Zeus and Poseidon

Before the first movie started, more words appeared on the screen.

'Two more thing, before we start:

One) The name and face of the protector of Persephone Jackson. Normally, I would've let you all learnt it throughout the movie, but it takes a while before his name is even mentioned.
His name is Grover Underwood.

Two) If there's any word or anything else you don't understand, it'll either be explained in the movies or you can ask your soulmates to explain it, when they're done with your movies and will be brought here.

That is all for now.

-The Fates.'

And down below the words, was a picture of a boy, that looked like he was in his teens.

The picture lingered on the screen for about a minute, then the screen turned black and the movie would finally begin

The sound of thunder rumbling came from the screen.

The screen lit up and showed dark blue, almost black thunderclouds, as lightning struck through them from top to bottom.

Minho couldn't help but shudder at the sight of the lightning, after having been struck by it not that long ago.

Sonya noticed her soulmate tensed up, and hugged him close to her in comfort, which he gladly welcomed.

Frypan, Thomas, Newt, Aris and even Teresa felt a shiver going down their backs at the memory of them almost losing Minho.

The lightning lit up some of the clouds and then suddenly, it just stopped.

Everyone stared at the screen in confusion, as most of them leaned towards the screen.

"What happened?" Vince sat up in alarm.

"It stopped." Jorge stated.

"Lightning like that doesn't just stop." Aris said, observing the screen in front of them.

"Not like it just did." Sonya stated.

The scene moved through the clouds, before it faded into the edge of a city with lit streetlights and city lights.

A large Ferris wheel and a rollercoaster was shown in overview as well, indicating a form of fair ground.

"It already feels weird." Brenda stared quietly at the screen.

"I know, the lights, the standing buildings." One of the survivors said in amazement.

"Nothing is buried in sand." Newt commented, content.

"Or dead wasteland." Gally added.

The scene faded away again, into a large and long boardwalk, standing in the water, with streetlights on both sides of the boardwalk, several feet apart from each other.