The Fury at the Museum

The bright light returned once more, and dropped off more people, before it quickly disappeared again.

Standing in front of them, was the Gladers from the boys' maze.

All of them, from before Thomas had been brought up into the maze, was standing right in front of them.

Including the ones who had died, like Chuck, Ben, Alby, Winston and more.

"What the shuck?" Came from Minho, Gally, Thomas, Newt and Frypan.

The Gladere looked at said boys in confusion.

"What the shuck is going on?" Came from the new arrivals.

'What was going on?' The thought ran through everyone's minds.

An hour had passed, as Thomas, Newt, Minho, Frypan and Gally had explained to the Gladers what had happened since they had last seen each other.

Or since some of them had died.

And now the male Gladers was just staring at them with wide eyes, trying to process what they had been told.

"So the world outside the maze is scorched, and there's a deadly virus, called the Flare, that turns people into, what you guys call, cranks." Alby said carefully, as all of the Gladers listened to the 5 Gladers that had made it out of the maze and into the real world.

"Yes." Frypan said.

"And Gally was dying, after being pierced by one of our spears by Minho, but somehow lived, after having shot and killed Chuck?" Ben asked, making Gally feel guilty and and looked down in shame at his past actions.

"Well, they kinda happed at the same time, but yeah." Newt answered.

"And all of us helped created the Glade and the maze, before we even entered it. Willingly." Zart said, not sure what to believe anymore.

"Pretty much." Minho said.

"And Teresa betrayed you guys in the scorch by contacting the very people, who experimented on us and the people from the other mazes that made it out alive, and told them where you guys and the Right Arm were hiding, and now Minho and a lot of other people has been recaptured by WICKED because we, and they, are immune to the Flare." Clint stated.

"Some of us are immune, but yeah." Thomas simply said.

"Okay." Alby said slowly, trying to process everything they had been told.

Looks like everything was a shit show, in and outside the maze.

"So, those names on your guys' wrists are the names of your soulmates?" Jeff asked.

"Yes." The 5 boys answered.

"And only Frypan and Minho has met theirs, and all of you, now including us, are watching movies about you boys' last 2 soulmates and then we'll watch what will happen in the future?" Chuck asked, making the 3 boys smile.

"That is correct." The three said.

"And the Greek Gods are real in their world?" A builder asked.

"Yes." Gally answered.

"Cool." Chuck said, making some of the people in the theater chuckle.

"You shanks really found the Right Arm?" Winston asked with watery eyes.

"Yeah, we did." Newt answered Winston gently, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, they found us, but yeah." Minho Frypan cut in, hugging Winston.