part-12

Sh-she, she kissed me

The girl i like, she kissed me. To be honest i wanted to make the first move and i wanted to make it special but this is fine too.
Right now we are walking out of the school and i have no idea where but i am so fucking pissed at Melissa.

Oh she was going to pay for what she did to my angel. And she was going to pay it really badly.

" What are you thinking about?" Her angelic voice asked me quietly

" Nothing, angel just thinking"

" Ok, can i ask you for a favor?" What the fuck is that question, if she asked me to take a bullet for her i would without a question.

" Anything angel"

" Can you take me to my favorite place" her favorite place is that cliff, she goes there to clear her mind

" Of course i can, you don't even have to ask me just tell me and I'll do whatever my angel wants" as i finish she smiled at me, every time i see her smile my heart skips a beat.
As i am driving i place my hand in her thigh and give it a little squeeze.

I look at her as she blushes and her smile gets wider, she places her hand on my hand too and Oh God i dont want this moment to ever end, i just want to have her close to me.

I dont want her for sex, that is the last thing i want to do with her, with her permission of course, all i want to do with her is lay in bed, cuddle with her, talk with her, tell her all my problems.
I am thinking of telling her about her, she has been asking a lot lately, i need to tell her, i would be more relieved.

***

We arrived at the place, she immediately got out of the car, i smiled at her excitement so i got out of the car and she suddenly embraced me in a hug. God how much i loved her hugs

Yeah yeah dude her hugs

" Lets go angel" i said grabbing her hand but she stoped and looked at her shoes

" Hey what's wrong"

" Can you give me......" What was she saying

" What are you saying angel"

" Can you give me a piggy ride?" She asked shyly.
oh my god i just cant with her cuteness

I lean closer to her face my nose touching hers and i said
" Is that what you want?" She nod
" Ok then" I turned my back for her to jump on my back and she did, she wrapped her arms around my neck and she gave me quick kiss on my cheek and she rested her head on my shoulder, we walk on the edge and i put Jenifer down i sit down but her sudden action filled my stomach with butterflies, she rested her head on my lap as she start playing with the rings i had on my fingers.

One ring that she is playing is a skull ring.

" Do you like it?" I aked her as she looked at me with those green eyes and she shyly nod while looking at me