part- 19

" Angel?! Jenifer open your eyes please

" Angel?! Jenifer open your eyes please."i said as i called Alex and now we are driving to the hospital, i was scared as fuck she was turning pale. What was wrong?

" Alex speed the fuck up" i said almost yelling.

" Bro this is all the speed i can go" i dont want to talk to anyone right now. I want my angel to be ok.

***

We got to the hospital as i rushed angel inside.
" HELP, SOMEBODY WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE " i screamed as Alex was behind me.

" Sir what's wrong" a nurse came running towards me.

" What does it fucking look like, sh-she needs help she fainted and- and i don't know" she called for some other nurses and they brought one of those rolling bads and i laid Angel there.

" Sir we are going to need you to stay out until we are done checking out whats wrong"

" No fucking way, im not leaving her she need me"

" Sir ple-" she got interrupted by some man that rushed into the hospital yelling.

" Where is Jenifer, where is my-" i got shocked when i see someone i never expected to see.
Mr Bennet.

" What are you- what is going on, why are you here?" I asked confused as fuck. Why was he here.

" Oh sorry, we called him to come here, is there a problem?"

" No but why would you call him, im her boyfriend and here i am"

" But we called him cause he" she pointed at Mrs Bennet " he is Jenifer's father." What. The. Actual. Fuck?

" What is she talking about Mr Bennet?" He cant be her father, he is mine and angels math teacher. It can't be.

" Nate look i can explain everything please right now i just want to know how she is" he is driving me nuts.

" We have her in her room, right now she is getting checked out"

" Im going to need you to explain what exactly happend?" Mr Bennet asked.

" We were just chilling and my dearest father came in, we are not in the best terms in the moment and we started fighting. I think it triggered her she started to shake and became very sweaty then she fainted"

" Oh no, not again " what the f-.

" What do you mean 'not again' what happened?"

" Im gonna go see if the doctor need something" the nurse said as she walks away.

" I need you to explain why she said you're her father!" I said it with my jaw clenched and my eyes burning holes to his face. We sat down on some chairs near Jenifer's room and he starts explaining.

" Me and Joana where together when Jenifer was born, i had the best time with Nora but when she started to grow up she became more like Joana. Nora is not my daughter, i don't know who her father is but im glad she is not my daughter. She turned to that girl that makes trouble for fun and Joana never said anything, i got drunk one day when i firt got my job for celebration and when i went home Joana was waiting for me thing got out of hand that night, one week later she found out she was pregnant with Jenifer and i mean i wasn't so proud of my actions. The day Jenifer was born i was there but when i looked at Jenifer i thought she was going to turn just like Nora and i didnt want that. So i just left.
When Jenifer started high school i knew she looked so familiar, i cant forget those eyes i once say the day she was born." He sigh as he wipes his eyes