Venti - Hangout ft. Diluc

(Not requested, alcohol  warning & slight mention of drugs )

Y/N pov

You were taking a nice stroll in Mondstadt before you had something to do. You walked past Angel's share and all you saw was a greenish blur drop from the sky in front of you. "Hello there, Y/N!" You stumbled back a few steps in surprise and shock, and without thinking yelled "WHO'S THERE, I WILL FIGHT YOU!!" "The greenish blur"'s eyes widened and kept a straight posture. "Uhh...it's me! Venti!" It replied. "VENTI?! You scared the bejeesus out of me!" You yelled back. "Ehe~ Sorry about that Y/N" He giggled. You were still muttering things like: "Sheesh Venti" and "Why would you even think of that". He interrupted your thoughts and muttering. "Let's go inside and get a drink!" Unfortunately you were busy, but you would've loved to hangout with Venti.  "Oh..I'm sorry, I actually have something to do in a few minutes. Sorry, Venti.." You responded. "Oh, well how long have you got?" He asked with a sly smile. "About...4 minutes and then I have to head over there!" You answered. "Why?" "No reason, Y/N but seeing as you still have 4 minutes a quick drink can't hurt!" He grinned. It was suspicious..too suspicious. You agreed anyways because you did want some water at that moment.

"Diluc!" Venti called out and waved to the red haired man standing behind the bar, with a glass in his hand. You swear you could've heard something like "Oh no.." before he spoke back, in a quieter and softer tone. "Are you actually going to pay this time?" He was calm and definitely unimpressed. Venti just laughed and said "Of course I always pay.." and almost as if he had already expected it, they said together "with a song" you watched as Diluc's eyes practically rolled into the back of his head. You were worried they would stay there forever and get stuck. "Just sit down, what do you want?" Venti sat on one of the barstools and beckoned for you to sit on the one next to him. So, you did. "One bottle of dandelion wine, please, Master Diluc" Venti laughed again. "A WHOLE BOTTLE?!" "Of course, it is the finest!" Venti just smiled at you. Diluc sighed and went to fetch him a bottle. He then came back through. "One bottle, becomes two and before you know it. There aren't any bottles left" Diluc explained to you as he put the bottle down in front of Venti. "Is that even good for you?" You asked. "Most definitely no, but if I refuse, he throws a tantrum and I do not need a headache right now" He then asked what you wanted to drink and came out with a glass of water. "Thanks" You drank it all and remembered you had to go now. 

You put some mora down on the table and Diluc smiled at you (for actually paying) and Venti grabbed you by the wrist as you stood up. His head was rested on the table and he was looking up at you, still grasping on to your wrist. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" He pulled you back down. He was already starting to get drunk, it was obvious.  "I had to go somewhere remember, I should already be out that door and heading to it, sorry Venti" You stood up again but he pulled you back down. "One more drink!" He laughed waving his half empty bottle of wine in the air. "One". You replied and asked Diluc for just a small drink. You looked down at a purple-ish liquid and looked back up at him. "Grape juice, my drink of choice" He said. "Oh, ok". You drank it quickly and stood up to leave. You felt slightly dizzy and sat back down for a minute. Your first thought was Diluc had just drugged you. "Are you sure that was grape juice?" You asked, holding your head up. Diluc went back and picked up a bottle. He quickly skimmed the label and ran over to you. "My apologies, I didn't think properly  as you claimed you were in a rush. It was only the smallest bit you should be fine". You felt slightly reassured for a moment and then remembered. "Wait, what was it then!?" You panicked. "It was just some wine" Diluc responded as Venti giggled, taking another chug of the bottle and slamming on the counter. "Y/N can't take their *hic* alcohol too well *hic*" He was already drunk and asked for another bottle.

You were surprised you could think straight for a few minutes. "Uh oh" You head slammed onto the table with a thud and everything went dark.

Diluc pov

What a shame, already passed out drunk and it was only half a glass..Wait, didn't they have something to do?

Venti pov

I wonder what they had to do, oh well. They can't attend now! What good wine.. "Another!"