Raiden (Ei) - Hangout

(Not requested)

Y/N pov

You were at one of the many food stalls in Inazuma City. Most were quite unique, you had even come across a vendor selling dango milk! It was sweet and quite unusual but overall; it wasn't half bad. So..you bought more. You looked down at the small bag in your hand, which contained some small bottles of dango milk. "Can I try this?" A voice from behind you was talking to the food vendor at the stall so you moved. The person who was just behind you stepped foward and pointed at something to the vendor. You were too busy thinking about all the snacks you tried today to notice the voice or attire of the person now standing next to you. "Y-yes, of course!" You were confused about why the vendor could possibly be stuttering, so, you finally paid attention to your surroundings and jumped back in surprise. THE Raiden Shogun! Standing next to you?! In the middle of Inazuma City?! With the bustling crowds?! At a cheap food stall?! You blinked a few times and shook your head to make sure you weren't dreaming.  Her arm was still outstretched, pointing at some egg rolls. Your face displayed visible shock as you just stared at her. You were pretty she she noticed you were staring and turned to look at you.

"Is there a problem?" She asked you a look of genuine confusion and concern plastered on her face. "N-no, ma'am" You said and without realising, you actually saluted her. She chuckled slightly at your actions. "No need for the formalities, I'm currently  just an ordinary citizen" Ordinary citizen?! Your brain flooded and you just blinked back at her. 

The food vendor handed her the egg roll with shaky hands. "Here, Almighty Shogun. Anything else?" She shook her head and smiled at the vendor. She turned to walk away and although the vendor was terrified to say, he whispered. "You need t-to pay for that.." She heard him perfectly fine and faced him again. "I-I apologise! It's my business is small and I must feed my family!" He attempted to defend himself for speaking up to THE Shogun. She chuckled again. "No worries, I understand. The fault was my own" He looked as shocked as you did, who was watching everything unfold. Was this even The Raiden Shogun? Perhaps a cosplayer but she was so intimidating. She opened a small purse with a pink kitsune imprinted on it. When looking at it you only thought of Lady Guuji for some reason. 

"How much?" She asked the vendor. "A thousand mora, but I can give you a discount!" She handed over the thousand mora. "No need, it's only fair" She sounded so calm. She thanked the vendor and he bowed to her out of respect. As she walked away she swiftly grabbed your arm and pulled you to walk by her side. She didn't hurt you though. "I apologise, Y/N" She knew your name?! You were speechless. "Why are you sorry?" You asked. "I'm sure you weren't finished at that stall but I'd love some company. I'm aware it was selfish but I came here with someone and they decided to have a..certain challenge..with someone. And Inazuma City can feel incredibly lonely.." She explained to you. "Oh, no worries. I don't mind!" You smiled at her, causing her to smile back. "By the way, I suppose I shall let you in on a secret. You musn't tell a soul though" She looked at you, she took this very serious so you did too. "I promise!" She smiled, glad. "I am the Electro Archon, but I have a puppet to rule and watch over Inazuma. The Raiden Shogun. Although, I am Raiden Ei" She looked at you to make sure you kept up with all the information. She clearly didn't want to disclose any more information so you wouldn't force her to. "Your secret is safe with me!" You responded. "I'm glad I can trust you, please, call me Ei" She told you. You were honoured. "Ok, Ei!" She was pleased and you walked around Inazuma City trying all the interesting dishes at the food stalls. You did get some weird look though. Apparently, even The Electro Archon herself enjoys dango milk, so you shared some with her. She wished to pay you back but you refused her multiple times. After all, it was your own offer.

 A pinked haired woman with ears ran up to you too, panting. Once she re gained her breath she said "Itto won, but he's dying because of tofu" You recognised her as Guuji Yae and were shocked. You planned to have a normal day but you guess you were wrong. "Itto?" You asked, thinking out loud. You quickly covered your mouth, in fear. This made Yae laugh. "Arataki Itto, leader of The Arataki Gang" Miko responded. Ei handed over the pink kitsune purse. "That's where it went!" Yae Miko snatched it out of Ei's hand. What kind of relationship did they have?! Wasn't she in fear. Ei simply didn't care or even react. You were too stunned to speak. "How did you pay for your ramen, without it?" Ei asked. Ramen?! "Itto paid, I told him winners always pay. It shows they won and to pity the loser. So he handed over the mora, before holding his stomach and falling to the floor" She sounded so calm, but she was definitely not someone you wanted to mess with. Especially, as she laughed after this. "Goodbye Y/N, let's go Ei" Yae waved as she grabbed Ei's hand and walked away with her. Ei turned around and waved as well. "Farewell!"

What a strange day. You shrugged it off and headed home.

(OK, for those who are interested the next character is Qiqi and one of the tags says Diluc, so that will be AFTER Qiqi's, I know he was in Venti's but I decided to make one for him  specifically because I'm running out of ideas. Sayu, will be after that and then Sucrose because I noticed a lot of people sad she didn't get a hangout in game and then I will do other characters that didn't get one as well. Don't worry! I hope you've been enjoying the book so far and have a nice day or night or whenever!)