Panic Attack Aftermatch

HI. Exciting news! 

Next week, Is my birthday, so in celebration, Each of my three Fanfics will be getting double update this week, so get ready for more parts next week. . 

( Btw, I'm dropping the Seb, michael,Carlos storyline because I need to focus on writing more On EJ, ricky, antonine and lily storyline ft Ashlyn, so i can finish up and wrap up this story if you get what i mean. TO sum their storyline up Seb basically gets stuck in a toxic love story where he has no one to turn to, which Carlos comes in and helps him out. They get back together and blah blah live happily ever after..)

_________

Ricky's Night was clearly not the night he had expected to have. His supposed friend/crush/hookup/etc is helping him as he crashed the night at his house. EJ was so comforting towards Ricky that it made Rick forget that he was supposed to be mad at him. He even forgot that EJ was with lily. RIcky got to Ejs house yesterday and crashed in EJ's bed with him because I "insisted" on it. He fell asleep and felt safe in Ej's arms. He wished he could have these arms, all to himself.

Ej's Pov

So a lot has happened in these past few hours. I went from flirting with Ricky to comforting him from a panic attack to him now sleeping in my arms. His body is so warm and cuddly. It's not a secret I do have a crush on him, and I was going to break up with lily, but I don't know, I've never really been good with Emotions and all.

PHONE RINGING

I turn slowly, moving my hand off of Ricky as I turn to see my girlfriend facetime calling. Shit! Shit! Uhh, pick up stupid!

"Hey babe. "

"Baby, how's it going? I miss you"

"Umm, going ok babe. I uhh, how's france. It must be so fun and exciting over there."

I roll my eyes as I look and see The blonde boy fusing around while moving around. Ohh, poor soul -

"BABE! Did you even hear me??!"

"Huh? S s sorry lily. What'd you say?"

""I'm thinking of coming back a bit earlier than expected, I just really miss you, and the gang if you get what I mean."

"Oh, uhh. No, don't do that. Don't worry about me. As your boyfriend I promise your probably should be in France with the eiffel tower,and celebs and all these fancy romantic things and not stupid salt lake city, where its just dumb town events and nothing cool."

PLEASE STAY IN FRANCE. PLEASE

"Ohh, well if you insist, I guess I could stay longer. -"

"EJJ.?"

FUCK!

"Uhh babe? Who was that."

"OHH UHH! Howie! Just howie!"

"oooooh, give me the phone! Let me say hi."

"Uh! YOU Can't! Because....... He actually looks like shit waking up right now and can't be seen -"

I mouth too ricky with a sympathetic dog who looks SORRY. YOUR STILL CUTE THO.

"Yeah. ohh, uhh I actually need to get ready for work so let me call you back ."

"Ohh. Ok babe. Love you. Bye"

"Yeha bye. Talk to you later."

I quickly hung up, throwing my phone across the bed. That was close.

"Soo, You wanna talk about it, or"

"talk about what?" I ask him diligently .

"Why did you hang up on Lily like that? I mean she is your girlfriend. "

"Umm, we don't need to talk about her. She's having fun and I think you matter more right now."

"Well No, I kinda don't. She is your girlfriend and I'm just you know, the guy you saw had a panic attack."

"No, It's not about you, it's me ok."

"You know you don't have to use that logic on me you know. Yes, You broke my heart , and yes you led me on. But we were never together so I shouldn't be mad."

"Ricky, I promise was going to break up with her ok, I just, I swear -"

"Ej! I promise it's all fine. I'm not mad ok, Let's not talk about it ok."

I can tell he's hurt a bit. But if he really doesn't want to talk about it, then I guess I shall respect his wishes.

"Come on, you're too cute to be sad, Bowne."

I said that with a giggle trying to cheer him up, but that didn't work, I glared and scooted close to him. I put my hand on my stomach, and then BAM! I started tickling him, he started dying of laughter

"EJ! Ple e ease s stop, I I i'm going to pee my p pants"

I stop as I drop down on the Bed, I stare into his brown eyes and look straight towards him. I wish I could lean in and kiss him.

Ding

I saw ricky grab his phone as He checked his text messages and looked at me with his soft sad smile

"Hey, umm after work, You wanna drop me at home. My dad says he wants to talk to me about something.

"Of course, yeah. Speaking of work, we should get going, you know, before we are late."

"Yeah we should."

I get up from bed as I grab my towel and I head towards the bathroom

"Ej" I turn around so the curly head boy turn to me

"Yeah rick?"

HE chuckles as he further responds "You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of clothes, would you."

*Chuckles* I got you, third drawer on the wall, Pick any shirt and pants you like.

"Alright."

'OH Just don't grab the orange shirt that has the Louis Vuitton symbol please.'

"Ha. Alright."

I turn back heading closing the bathroom door as I turn on the shower. Damn your cute smile Bowen

To be continued