Ain't No Doubt About it Ft. Caswen

New Chapter! let's go.

Alsoo. Final episode of Season 3 Is tomorrow.. I'm going to miss but hey! We know were getting Season 4.

Btw! And in this story was taken and used as inspiration by hsmtmts007

___

The Next Day

Ricky's POV

When I came to school today, I was thinking about what Ej was telling me yesterday about doing the musical together. I honestly think I could be in it or do something with it but at the same time it feels like I wouldn't be up to anyone that's in the theater competition. So I know that the odds of me getting even part of the main cast are very slim on anything.

It's close to the end of the day, I'm standing outside of Ej's classroom because I wanted to talk to him about the whole theater thing.

BELL RINGS

"Babe."

"Oh Hi Ri." He presses my lips against mine and he puts his arm around my neck.

"Hey. Umm, can I talk to you please."

"Yeah. Sure. What is it."

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday about the School musical and umm, I really don't know about it."

"W w what do you mean?"

"Like, I'm just afraid I'll mess up or I won't be as good as the rest of you all. And I think I do want to do it but I just don't know."

As I was talking, I felt Ej's arms around me giving me a hug closing into his chest.

"Babe! It's ok. You don't have to audition if you don't want to. I'm sorry for stressing you."

"No. You're not stressing me out, I just want to feel like I can be up to everyone's standards. "

"You shouldn't have to worry about that... Pick a number. Any number."

"What?"

"You heard me. Pick a number."

"Ummm, 4?"

"No pick something higher like around .. Over 50."

"90?"

As soon as I said 90, I immediately got swarmed by Ej's lips as he pressed against me which I realized he was making out with me.

"As your boyfriend, I need to see you not stressed so You get 90 kisses to make you happier."

Ok. That's Really cute. This makes me feel so flattered.

"There's that cute smile of yours. Come on, let's go." Ej put his arm around my neck and also planted a kiss on my cheek as we walked out heading down the hall.

The Next day

Today Is audition day. I get to school as me and Ej walk in and see the audition, the poster, the musical is..  ZOMBIES? Wow I didn't even think Ms.Jenn even knew that movie franchise existed. And Most of the Characters were said to be gender Neutral, so I could do Addison if I wanted. Well After yesterday's after with Ej. I think I have the confidence to actually audition.

"So, we wanna do it together, you know me and you? We could be someday?"

"Awwe, cute? I can totally see you being a Zed, You know you play water polo, He plays football. Plus, you both have muscles."

"Ok ok, i can totally see you being Addison thought. Especially if you're in a cheerleading outfit.."

"Ok, I know, I have the looks to play it, but umm. Ej? I think you're probably going to get Zed either way, I mean you are a part of zombies....."