7

Niki's POV

After some minutes of doing nothing but just hugging each other someone entered to my room

"what the-" said a female voice, I quickly stood up and it was my mom.. MY MOM!!

"Mom I can-" "No wait, you guys are finally.. Dating? " said my mom, she got closer excitedly

"Since when are you dating tell me everything! " said my mom, Jinnie was awkward for a moment, I could tell because she was breathing a little loud and heavily.

"Well... It was a weird confession actually. " Jinnie finally decided to speak up, "I asked him 'why are you so nice to me? ' and he just said 'I hate it when people confuse flirt with being nice, I was never nice'. That's wht happened" said Jinnie, I was all red and embarrassed while the 2 of them laughed at how cliche clingy yet cute I can be, I at least put effort.

"And did you like the letters? " asked my mom, my eyes we're with opened as I knew she knows aboutt about letters when I never told her anything

"How do you know about them? "

"Well.. I saw you writing a letter at your room while Jinnie was resting. " said my mom

Makes sense.

"I'll leave you alone now, I have to go somewhere" said my mom, then she left the room...

That's all rn idk what else I could write maybe give me some ideas or anything.. I'll come up with something but I wanna tell you I'll create new stories tho LMAO I CAN'T STOP WRITING NEW STORIES!!

I won't start them both rn but I prepared the stories series already (the content and all) so get ready for new stories ;)