Target

🎶-and I want you, we can bring it on the floor you've never danced like this before🎶

Kurapika and Leorio danced together, moving their bodies to the beat of the song. Since it was upbeat it was fairly easy, you can just bounce around and it'll look like you know what you're doing.

🎶 We don't talk about it. Dance up on do the boogie all night long. Stoned in paradise🎶

Leorio swayed kurapika and he just went with it. He was having fun? He was having fun.. he can't get carried away. He's on a mission. Kurapika ended up too wrapped up in his thoughts because the next thing he knew he was in the air. Leorio's hands on his waist as he swung him in the air.

🎶And I want you we can bring it on the floor you've never danced like this before. We don't walk about it🎶

Kurapika couldn't let it show that he was surprised so he just forced a laugh and tried to smile. As Leorio brought him down the song faded.

An upbeat song began playing once again. Kurapika knew what the song was.

🎶 When marimba rhythms start to play~ dance with me make me sway~ 🎶

Leorio looked at kurapika with worried eyes, he didn't know how to dance this. He didn't even know the song. Kurapika on the other hand enjoyed this song. It was like the background music of a spy. Although his favorite song was "Feeling good" it made him feel like the secret villain.

🎶like a flower bending In the breeze bend with me, sway with ease~🎶

"Follow me lead." Kurapika whispered. He put one hand on Leorio's chest and wrapped his hand around his waist. Leorio had his hands on Kurapika's hips. They swayed together. Eventually Leorio caught on and knew what to do.

🎶other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will be see only you. Only you have that magic technique.🎶

After those verses kurapika whispered "get ready!" Leorio looked at him in confusion. "What do you-"

🎶when we sway I go weak~🎶

Kurapika placed a hand on the back of Leorio's neck and pulled him down with him softly. Leorio had seen this before and grabbed Kurapika's leg as they dipped. They had both eyes on each other. Someone had caught Kurapika's attention. "There he is! The target!" He whisper shouted to Leorio. Before walking off.

🎶I can hear the sound of violins long before it begins🎶

Why'd I do that?! Repeated over and over again in Kurapika's mind. Leorio on the other hand stood like a deer in headlights on the dance floor. Kurapika left him speechless. He decided to sit down with Alluka who was left with Zushi while Gon and Killua went to dance.

The music echoed in the background as he sat down. "Hello Mr. Leorio!" Alluka said as she finished eating her cupcake. "How was dancing with Kurapika?" She said wiping her mouth. "It was great, even if we only danced 2 and a half songs." Zushi looked around, "if you don't mind me asking, where is Kurapika?" Leorio was the only one who knew he was on a mission, they thought if they told the others they might try to "help" but end up causing trouble and getting them caught. "Oh uh he went to the bathroom."

—————

"Well hello there handsome, pardon my intrusion but may I buy you a drink?" Kurapika said to the older man, his target. "Well lookie here, it's not everyday you see a beautiful young woman offering me a drink!" Kurapika forced a smile he had to get this done quickly so no one gets suspicious.

He bought the drinks and when the man turned around Kurapika placed a tablet inside the drink. The man turned back before the tablet could completely dissolve. Shit! Kurapika thought. Improv was something he needed to have to take the job so he knew what to do. They talked for a bit before the man started making weird and suggestive comments.

"So pretty lady, I'm having an... after party at my house. Do you maybe wanna come?"

"Sure! I'll ask my friends about it." The man looked semi-worried, "no I mean just you but..." he glanced somewhere Kurapika's eyes followed... Alluka... "I would like for you to bring her along as well.." Kurapika tossed his drink at the man's face. "You sick bastard! She's a minor!" Then walked off towards where everyone was sitting.

"Hey Kurapika" they all said in sync. "Hello everyone, how was your dancing Gon and Killua?" Killua blushed slightly and gon smiled widely, "It was great!" "Yeah it was fine or whatever.." Killua said as he looked away. "You didn't like my dancing killua?!" Then they started bickering. "We should go now, it's getting pretty late." Kurapika said.

As they were waking out Kurapika heard someone yell "oh my goddess he passed out!" In the background. He smiled, hoping the man was now dead.

Later on the news was confirmed that the man did die. No one knows how.