Thank you

I took a sip of my tea. It's cold already?! I sighed as I put my shoes on, why did I bother getting up today?

I glanced over to the window, great it's raining, whatever. I looked up at the pictures on my wall and see him. Giving a slight smile. "You always help remind me it's not all that bad, Leorio."

Ugh my head is killing me why did I drink so much last night? I grabbed a cup of water and took some medicine. Hopefully it'll help. Shit and I have to pay my bills.

I stepped out to see the bus driving away. Fucking fantastic. I'll be late for work again. Whatever they'll all talk shit about about me anyways.

I heard a ringing and felt the vibration of my phone. I pulled it out and smiled at the contact. "Hello Leorio."

"Hey sunshine!"

"Do you think you could give me a ride again? Sorry it's just pouring out here and I missed the bus."

"Of course. I'll be there in 10. See you soon!"

"Thank you Leorio, I'll see you soon." I hung up and walked back inside. It's so cold. I turned on the news, it'll hail today?! Yup, today is such a great day!

I waited for a while before I got a message saying he was here. I turned off the tv and walked out. There was his car. I sat in the warm car, the heater was on full blast but I'm not complaining.

"Thank you Leorio."

"Aw it's nothing! No need to thank me!" I smiled and glanced out the window. It's not so bad since he exists. "I wanted to thank you for giving me the best days of my life." He let out a hum. "Just being with you makes the best day of my life."

I looked over to him and he blushed slightly. "Where's all this coming from?" I looked down. "Nothing." I smiled even harder thinking about all the things we had done together, all the memories.

We arrived at the office I worked at. "Well here you are sunshine." He said. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I then left and walked into the office.

————

I got off the bus and walked towards my porch. I fumbled for my keys, but paused. Is there someone inside? Who would break into a place like this? I carefully opened the door.

There was Leorio. I sighed. He handed me a warm towel. "Thank you Leorio. You scared me a little." I said smiling. "Sorry darling. Go get changed we're having a movie night!" I smiled and made my way to my room to get dressed.

I changed into some pjs and made my way into the living room. It was like a dream come true. There were lights everywhere, snacks on the coffee table. A nice warm blanket just for the two of us, and best of all, Leorio sitting patiently for me.

I smiled brightly and snuggled next to him. "What should we watch?" I looked up to him. "Tim Burton movies?" He nodded. Leorio is the best. My house could fall down and I wouldn't realize if he were here with me.