12 Cotton Candy

You opened your closet, a night gown from your mother was hanging majestically. You were hesitant to wear it as it was quite revealing. However, remind you of your mother, you decided to wear it tonight with a cardigan covering your top.

You walked to the living room and headed towards Haechan who was playing a mobile game on the couch.

Y/n: Haechan!

He didn't answer.

Y/n: Haechan...

He ignored you

Y/n: Haechan my candy.. are you sulky?

Haechan turned his back on you.

Haechan: I don't wanna talk to you.

He was sulky since you rejected his request to watch Avenger with you. You're not a fan of marvel, that's why.

You squizzed yourself on the couch, laid your chin on his shoulder and placed your hand around his body.

Y/n: Stop the game, I'll watch it with you.

Before getting up, you tickled his belly that made him gets up in an instant.

Haechan: Don't play with my belly love. I'm sensitive with that.

Y/n: Who told you to be sulky? Quick, switch on the tv before my mood changes.

He was watching the movie attentively while explaining it to you.  But you were scrolling on instagram instead.

Haechan: y/n, focus on the movie!

You stick out your toungue cutely while shaking your head.

Haechan glared at you, he then threw popcorns on you.

Haechan: Take this!!

You glared at him back.

Y/n: Oh you're gonna play dirty.. Here, take this! Hahaha

You threw popcorns on him. The popcorn fight lasted until the whole box of popcorn emptied.

Haechan: okay let us stop! We finished the whole box.

Y/n: let's clean up! Oh my there's popcorn everywhere..

You sighed.

Haechan: you clean it!

He tried to run away, but you manage to caught him. You tied him with your arms from behind. He tried to escape eventually you tightened your grip on him.

Haechan: okay, okay! I gave up. I'll help you cleaning.

You vacuumed the living hall while he rearranged the cushions on the couch.
You dropped your body on the bed, yawning.

Y/n: I'm sleepy..

Haechan: Don't sleep yet.. I wanna talk to you.

Y/n: okay what is it? Wait before that can you sit next to me first? You're so tall, my neck hurts.

He sat besides you on the bed, holding a pillow.

Haechan: love, what does candy mean?

Y/n: cotton candy. The fluffy cloud like candy.

Haechan chuckled

Haechan: I know what cotton candy is y/n. May I know why do you call me that?

Y/n: You are sweet like a cotton candy especially here..

You placed your index finger on his lips.

Haechan: my words or kisses?

Y/n: both..