Cast

Set Up Example:

Celebrity Name as
IMAGE
Character Title

Booboo Stewart as

Celebrity Name as IMAGECharacter Title☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Booboo Stewart as

Grimmsleigh of the Ignotus Forest

Orlando Bloom as

Legolas Greenleaf of the Greenwood ☆☆☆Viggo Mortensen as

Viggo Mortensen as

Aragorn of Rivendell, King of Gondor ☆☆☆THE REST OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS CAST AS THEMSELVES☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆HELLO EVERYONE AND thank you for pressing onto this story!! As of July 30 2022 I watched the Lord of the Rings movies for the first ti...

THE REST OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS CAST AS THEMSELVES

HELLO EVERYONE AND thank you for pressing onto this story!! As of July 30 2022 I watched the Lord of the Rings movies for the first time 3 days ago. Feel free to correct me if I somehow get things wrong even though I'll most likely be using the book or the movies. (extended addition cause why not own the one with more scenes).

This story will NOT go through the Hobbit only the Lord of the Rings, just to make that clear. (Unless I decide to add it in the future I'm not sure future me is always unpredictable). So this story will start out with Gandalf visiting Bilbo for his birthday and whatever.

If you have any questions about the description (aka if you don't get it) feel free to comment or message me and I will answer!! (Mentioning my username like this @strangeaspect will for sure get my attention).

Also I am a lesbian woman and I am also white. I don't like the use of offensive terms. Even if you don't see it as offensive someone else might so please keep the name calling and such to yourselves. I've also mentioned that I'm white so you understand that I don't want to be seen as someone who condones racism. That is not who I am so that will not be happening in my book.
(I'm really just taking precautions the internet is kinda crazy so I'm laying myself out there)

I also don't want to hear any complaining about Grimms character. What he does may not be something you agree with but I do this on purpose so he can develop as a person instead of being this instantly perfect and unparalleled male Mary Sue. So I don't care if you're joking or not any bad stuff said about my character leads to an immediate block.

One last thing, I am a minor. My love language is physical touch so there definitely will be a lot of that but I will not actually write full sex scenes. (Again I am a lesbian so I don't know how that works anyways).

I also mentioned I'm a minor because this probably won't be a good book. I'll go through it after writing and take my time but I am NOT going to review and edit. I'm always very busy and even when I have time off I have to be in the mood to write or I won't do it. So this won't be updated very often either.

Authors Notes will be practically non-existent after this, just remember my warnings and don't forget I am NOT afraid to argue with you if you purposely ignored this. Thank you again for the support!!

 Thank you again for the support!!