Match make in Great skate😨‼️

Saturday 11:00 1985 (y/n Pov:)
I walk up to the doors of a giant great skate, just giving me memories of when i was child. I had loved skating, Me and my friends would sneak out everyday just to go skating. Something about it was, calming,.. Nostalgic maybe. All the games we would play on the rink, and would laugh our asses off if anyone fell. Those were great times, no work, or life, Just a bunch of kids living their dream. Just skating.
I push the doors open and walk in, a cool breeze hits my face feeling delightful especially because of the hot air outside. I turn over and see a counter full of cubbies with skates and a girl standing there. I walk over to here giving her a greeting. " Ah, hello! My names Y/n, Im the new employee." She turned to me and said in quiet tone " Uniforms are in the back, And whats your shoe size for your skates?" " Oh, S/S ( Shoe size)" She quickly responds "Alright be right back!" I wait a few before she comes back with the skates, a bit torn up but most are like that. I scurry to the back room where i find the uniform and head to the bathroom, i change and put on the skates. Nostalgia hit me like a wave. It took me a moment to stand up since i haven't skated in years. I skated out the door of the bathroom and went straight out to the rink, i was in charge of all the games played on the rink, Like i would roll the die on four corners and holding the stick for limbo, lots more too. Apparently i had a co-worker that'll help with games too, Jeremy..i think is their name..

I skate around the rink as my gaze hits someone, with blonde, oddly cut hair. Maybe thats him? They make their way towards the rink with a bubbly look on their face. He skated around the rink until i had the courage to go up to him. " Uhm, Hello, Assuming your Jeremy right?" They responded with a smile " Yup! Your Y/n hm?" " Oh, yeah so were co-workers i guess," " Yep! Anyway how about we skate around and chat for awhile?" I smiled " Sounds great"

We chatted for awhile announcements came on, " Everyone hurry to the rink if you wanna play some Limbooo!" We scurried to the middle of the rink us both holding the bar, kids yelling and pushing to try out. Absolute chaos. It finally got peaceful when limbo was over. Jeremy took my hand and took me over to the snack station, " What would you like?" I responded that i wasn't hungry because i felt guilty, but he insisted it as a friendly treat. " Please Y/n! Your my first friend here at least let me be nice," I sighed "Fine, ill take pretzel. And thanks a lot Jeremy." " No problem! One pretzel coming up for ya!" He scattered away as i stood there loud music booming through the place, kids screaming and arcade games being loud as ever...Next thing i know Jeremy popped back up with two pretzels in his hands. " Oh forgot to tell you, we're on break for now!" I smiled as we sat down and ate. Laughing, talking and joking about everything we could. They were so kind, he seemed to truly care. I mean we've been friends for three hours but it feels like a lifetime. We both got up as our break had ended.

Saturday 3:30 pm 1985
Me and Jeremy walked out of great skate laughing pretty hard at his cheesy pick up lines. I snorted "Jeremy! Those absolutely suck!" They grinned " I know, I know! Ive been waiting to tell someone about them though, i knew it would give a good laugh!" We both said goodbye to each other and went our ways. He was so..nice, It sucks were closed tomorrow, i wish i could hang out with him again. Reminds me of when i was a kid. I drove home with a smile on my face know soon ill be seeing one of my newest, and maybe best, friend..

I DID IT :)))
AAUGH, i was bored so i made another chapter and stuff. So yeah.