Part 5

When it was morning yuki got out of her bed and ran in y/ns room and jumped on her bed making y/n gasp and her tentacles grab yuki and tie yuki s hand with y/n tentacles making yuki confused, yuki says,"jeez your not a morning person are you?" Y/n sighs and brings her tentacles back untieing yuki as yuki rubs her wrist, the y/n looks at yuki and she says ,"no, why did you jump on me..", y/n said, then yuki jumps excitedly and says," we're meeting the most famous people!!!, THE MADRIGALS" yuki yells laughing as y/n realizes who she's talking about, then y/n rolls her eyes, now y/n realized who those people were in that app, then yuki went to her room to change and y/n went to also change, this is what yuki and y/n are wearing

", y/n said, then yuki jumps excitedly and says," we're meeting the most famous people!!!, THE MADRIGALS" yuki yells laughing as y/n realizes who she's talking about, then y/n rolls her eyes, now y/n realized who those people were in that app, the...

Yuki wore this

Y/n wore this, then you guys started walking outside as yuki started running holding you hand to meet with the madrigals even tho you didint want to meet them you had to cause if not yuki would be sad, as you and yuki finally got there you saw a g...

Y/n wore this, then you guys started walking outside as yuki started running holding you hand to meet with the madrigals even tho you didint want to meet them you had to cause if not yuki would be sad, as you and yuki finally got there you saw a girl with short curly hair holding a ?? I have no idea what it was but she had blue/white/black clothing with other stuff on her dress and some kids beside her left and right and a huge house, then yuki waved and said hi catching everyone's attention, then y/n shivered because of how much people are giving yuki and y/n attention then a old lady with a dark pink dress starts walking towards you and yuki, then this buff person comes beside the old lady, a person with long hair and a purple dress comes beside the old lady, multiple people do, the old lady started speaking," hello? I never seen you before, are you two new here?" She said in a sweet voice,yuki started speaking ,"YES WE ARE NEW HERE, omg UOU guys are so kind also can I give you a hug?!", yuki went in to give a hug but y/n saw that they were backing up not wanting a hug, so y/ns tentacles wrapped around yukis stomach and hand and pulling her back making yuki fall beside her, the madrigals eyes widen at how shocked they were, they didint know these new people had gifts/powers too they thought it was only them, ' even Isabella can't do that with her vines and flowers!?' The madrigals thought, then abuela chuckled kinda scared cause of the tentacles because they could injure somone, then abuela says," wow you also have a gift/power? S-so what is your gift/power?", abuela asks making y/n shutter, then y/n looks straight at her and starts speaking in her smooth quote voice "it's ice and fire.." y/n opens both her hand widen and on the left hand ice appears and on the right fire appears and on her left tentacle it starts to get cold and on her right tentacle fire starts, madrigals got shooken by it, how can somone have that type of strong gift/power , they all shook there head and they all said there name 'abuela,Isabella,mirabel,Luisa,juileta,agustin,Antonio,camilo,Dolores,pepa,and Felix, you sighed but then yuki said somthing still wrapped in y/ns tentacles,"OH Oh oh my name is yuki mizono! Hers is y/n l/n!!" The madrigals laughed, then abuela said"nice to meet you l/n!" Abuela said and then you let go of yuki pulling your tentacles back and you grabbed yukis arm and started running back home while the madrigals went back home while saying bye .