Chapter 6

Elena was woken from her slumber (she looked like she just got run over and she slept through anything) when Klaus Mikaelson barged into her house yelling and cursing for her.

"Bloody Gilbert. Get down here right now!" he roared.

"What you want?" Elena mumbled sleepily.

"I want to know why the witches are hiding my bloody coffins, that's what." he spat angrily.

"Stupid witches, never know when to stop fucking meddling." Elena cursed. "I'll get them back for you, as long as it screws with the Salvawhores.

"Salvawhores? Have I missed something, love?" Klaus asked, confused, probably thinking that Elena loved both of them.

"Probably. Steven fed me his disgusting blood and drove me off the fucking Wickery Bridge so I turned into a vampire to get revenge on you and Damien is an asshole who I hate." she explained.

After seeing Klaus's expression, the poor hybrid was so lost, she added "It's pretty simple, really. Also for your witch problem, just threaten the brothers and the witches. But do it separately. That way the witches will uncloak the coffins and the two idiots will owe you something for sparing them or something. Now I'm going back to bed because I need my beauty rest. How else do you think I look better than everyone else?" she dramatically exited, vamping up the stairs.

Klaus, who by the way was still very confused, slowly nodded taking all of the information he just received in. He didn't understand what was going on with his doppelgänger. One second she was alive and he couldn't stand her, and the next she was dead and actually pretty amusing.

He just left not wanting to be seen in her house by anyone else and went to threaten the witches. Once he got all of his coffins back, only then was he going to pretend to spare the Salvatore brothers. And as much as Klaus would hate to admit, he had no idea what he was going to do before he came to see Elena. She truly had some good ideas.