1

This new story will not be anything romantic between the main characters Keira and Harry.

Sorry, I just wanted to make something sweet
___________________________________

Keira is 15 years old and lives in a small city in Ohio. Like every other teen girl, she is obsessed with Harry Styles. It was August when her mom surprised her with tickets to see Harry Styles in Denver Colorado. Since then she has been planning her outfit and posting about it on her Harry Styles TikTok account. Keira counted down the days till she would be breathing the same air as Harry Edward Styles.

Keira's mom was able to get 4 tickets for her and her little sisters. They also like Harry but weren't Harries like she was. Nobody was actually. Barely anyone in her school listened to and enjoyed his music. So she became best friends with people similar to her online.

She had a few friends irl but not a ton. People in her school were too judgy and most were full-on trumpies. So her being in love with Harry Styles who is a man that paints his nails and wears a dress made her very very weird.

Keira didn't care that much though, all she wanted was to graduate and move out of that dreadful state. Well, that and go to concerts. As of right now, she has only seen Phoebe Bridgers, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry live. She also planned on buying tickets for Greta Van Fleet if they ever go on tour.

💙💙💙💙
Hope you like this