2

It was August 24 today.

Two weeks till I see harry styles.

I was dancing around in the pit. Harry was on stage looking super hot. It felt euphoric. I wasn't alone, other Harries and I hold hands as Fine Line begins to play. My favorite part was coming, the horns. It wasn't as pretty as I remember it was louder.

My alarm. The fine line horns.

It was Tuesday so I had to go to school today. I turned it off and waited for a few minutes before sitting up and rolling out of bed.

"Good morning harries," I said to all of the Harry Styles photos and posters around my room. "Alexa, how many more days till September 7th?"

"14 days" she answered.

2 weeks?

2 weeks and I'll be home, Canyon Moon.

I dug through my closet pulling out my Canyon Moon shirt I got on Etsy. I paired it with grey sweatpants and pink converse.

I washed my face and quickly brushed my teeth before putting on some make-up and going downstairs.

"Good morning how did you sleep?" my mom says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good," I said.

Because I was already somewhat late I got a pop tart and didn't get to toast it. My little sisters sat on the bench side-eyeing me for taking so long.

"What did I do now?" I said to them.

"I swear to God if you start fighting this early in the morning," my mom said angered by us.

"It's not even that earlier because of how long she took," my sister mumbled quietly to the other.

"Shut up"

"Keira" my mom yelled at me.

I'm done with this family. I just what to leave this place.

The four of us walk out to the car and get in. While waiting for my mom to get in I turn Harry's music on.

I can't help it. I feel like a little disciple of Harry and I should spread his music and message.

The rest of the car ride is silent as we drop my sisters off at the middle school and me at the high school. I walk through the doors and say hello to the aides. Make my way up to my locker and then down to my first class. The same exact thing every day. I hope that it changes soon. The first few periods go by quickly then I have lunch and study hall. I sit with my "friends" for both and listen to Harry's music. Once the last bell rang I left the school and walked home.

I lived exactly 2 miles from school and I'm a slow walker so it took me a while to get home. During that time I went on TikTok and scrolled through my fyp. I filmed one to the part of Canyon Moon where it says "2 weeks and I'll be home" and captioned it "2 weeks till I see harry❤️‍🔥".

I had quite a large following on TikTok I would say. Around 6000 people. I love my mutual they are my friends. We talk about Harry and his every move. Die over any videos or photos of him, and buy all of his stuff.

I love all of them so much.

It took me a minute but I got home and surprisingly no one else was there. So I did what had to be done, I blared Harry Styles' music and put on my concert outfit and danced. I just know I would have so much fun in the pit. Sadly that was way too expensive for my family.

When I closed my eyes and let the music flood in, it felt like I was there. Harry is not too far away from me as I am jumping in the middle of a Kiwi mosh pit. We are making the building shake and people outside can hear us singing. It feels like heaven.

I come back down to Earth when I see my mom's car pull into the driveway.

"ALEXA OFF"

I quickly slip out of the dress and shoes, throwing them and the boa into my closet. Grabbing the first shirt and pants I see to put on.

"I'm home Keira, I have stuff for you" I can hear my mom yell through the house.

Stuff for me? That's all you need to say and I will basically teleport next to you.

"Yes? What do you have for me?" I say looking over my moms shoulder. Without saying anything she hands me a Harry magazine and a small vase of sunflowers. Yay more Harry stuff for my room!

"Thanks," I say before running upstairs to my room.

There is nothing better than a Harry Styles magazine that says the same exact thing as the others but has different photos. This one was mainly photos instead of information about him. Love.

Not too long later it was already 11 at night and I had school in the morning. The day felt soooo long that I really don't know if I can wait for 2 more weeks till seeing him.

I may not make it.