Untitled Part 1

I decided to do a reaction fic, since I'm currently in the middle of re-reading it. On a side note I haven't even finished it originally cause it was taken off the website I was reading it on and I just never came back. So I'm probably missing characters and that is because I haven't met them, I ended when they were in the middle of the seal god test so, any wrong information is totally on me.

Characters:

Tboah: Adin, Alberu, Amiru, Archie, Basen, Beacrox, Billos, Bud, Cage, Cale, Choi han, Cloeph, Deruth, Dorph, Elisneh, Eric, Eruhaben, Fredo, Gilbert, Glenn, Hans, Lily, Litana, Lock, Mary, Ron, Rosalyn, Sayeru, Shickler Tasha, Toonka, Venion, Violan, Witira, White Star. Kim Rok Soo

Totcf: Adin, Alberu, Archie, Basen, Beacrox, Billos, Bud, Cage, Cale, Choi han, Cloeph, Deruth, Dorph, Elisneh, Eruhaben, Hannah, Hong, Jack, Jopis, Fredo, Glenn, Lily, Litana, Lock, Mary, On, Paseton, Pendrick, Raon, Ron, Rosalyn, Sayeru, Sherritt, Shickler, Tasha, Taylor, Toonka, Venison, Violan, Witira, White Star.

Tboah will have a * next to their names to represent them from there unless they don't have their other version like Eric.

Some characters I put in Tboah world and not in the Tcf is because I just didn't find them as important in there.

--------------------------------------------------

"It's quite a boring day...I do have some free time so how about I go and mess around with another one of my favorite stories." Disappearing in a bright flash of light, all that is left behind is an open computer.

--------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness, at this rate the Henituse territory will not be able to survive against the attack from the North." Rosalyn* said.

Looking down at the map a frown on his face, before letting out a sigh, "I'm currently trying to get help from the other kingdoms, but most of them are facing their own problems. We will have to face this on our own." Alberu* responds.

"Beacrox and I will go back and help in any way we can. We can't just watch as the place we lived gets destroyed." Ron* says from where he's standing behind Rosalyn*.

"I would appreciate it if you all can go. We can't let the Henituse territory fall, they are one the major supports of the kingdom. If they were to fall too quickly we would not be too far behind them." Alberu* lets out a sigh before pulling out more maps and they start discussing strategies.

Suddenly a big flash of light passes through the kingdom, blinding everyone.

Once it dulls down the room is empty except for the maps and tea on the table.

----------------------------------------------------

The trees that had just been saplings until a moment ago were growing exponentially.

"...My goodness!"

The person who was the most shocked was the person who had spread the seeds and grown those saplings. Jae Ha-Jung was the most shocked.

It was because he had a similar ability. That was the reason he was shocked more than anybody else.

'How can he have such an ability?!'

Jae Ha-Jung's gaze looked astonished, no, mesmerized as he looked past Choi Jung Soo to Cale.

'How many abilities does this person have? And each of them are extremely strong abilities!'

But Jae Ha-Jung's eyes were sparkling even more as he looked at these growing trees.

'It's different!'