Alone Time

Explicit Sexual Content Warning

We appeared in front of the little cottage we had stayed in before. The fire was still burning and the sky was clear. Loki pulled me close to him and gently kissed my forehead. I felt as if all my cares just vanished. In this place, it was just us - no fears, no obligations, just us and time to relax and love each other.

The days fell into a comfortable rhythm just as they had before. Loki was out hunting while I was making bread when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach then it felt like my skin was on fire. I dropped the bowl and gasped as the pain doubled me over.

"What happened?" Loki had materialized next to me. "Are you hurt, I felt your pain, ástvinur?" He ran his hand over my cheek as he tried to help me to the bed. I couldn't help myself and groaned at his touch. I saw his entire body tense and his eyes flashed red. "Rúna, are you..?"

Oh damn. Had it really been a year?

Another wave of burning washed over me and I moaned. Loki's body stiffened and I could see his Jötunn form taking control. I was, for lack of a better term, in heat and it was going to trigger his need to rut.

I waved my hands, vanishing our clothes as I nodded to him and whispered, "Yes." I pulled his mouth to mine, "Don't fight it, Loki. I want this." My words came out in a moan as the heat became unbearable.

A low growl rose in his chest as he crashed his mouth against mine. His hand traveled along my stomach as his other hand pressed against my swelling clit. I bucked against him, crying out at his touch. It sent shockwaves across my body and I needed him to touch me more. I felt his fingers slide between my wet folds and begin pumping inside of me. The more I cried out, the more his pace increased.

"Come for me, wife," Loki murmured as his mouth closed around my taut nipple. I screamed his name as my orgasm washed over me. He quickly pressed his body between my shaking legs and thrust inside of me. My nails dug into his shoulders as his force pushed me upwards on the bed. He growled as he pulled my hips against his. I felt the vibration in his chest as he came closer to his own climax. This vibration was different from the soothing one he used when I was upset. This one seemed to push my desire further. It was animalistic and erotic. I wanted him deeper inside me, harder and faster.

"Loki, don't stop," I begged, feeling my entire body tightening. I kept screaming out his name as he sent us both spiraling over the edge. His roars filled the tiny cottage as he spilled inside of me. We both collapsed onto the bed, gasping for air.

Late in the night, I woke to find Loki still in his Jötunn form deep asleep. I slid from the bed to go out. I stood looking up at the stars with a fur blanket wrapped around me. "What are you thinking, wife?" Loki asked as he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. In his Jötunn form, he towered over me and had to stoop to put his head on my shoulder.

I giggled at his action as he tried to peck my cheek with a kiss. "I'm happy. I know we can't stay forever, but this is our place. I have you all to myself here and it makes me happy." I turned to give him a kiss and felt his erection press against my stomach. I giggled again, "Hmm... seems you're happy too."

"Mmmm, happy and determined," he said in a husky voice as he pressed me against him. "I have more control this time, but make no mistake, Rúna. I'm going to do my best to get you pregnant." Before I could respond, he had pulled the blanket off and lowered me to the ground. "My beautiful wife and mate, I want to see your belly filled with our child," his words sent shivers down my spine as I arched towards him. His tongue ran along my earlobe, then my neck before he sank his teeth into the claim mark.

My whole body lit up from within. The fire returned and I couldn't control my desire. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and screamed, "Yes, Loki," as he plunged inside of me.

He grunted as he let go of the mark, running his tongue along the bite, lapping at the small ribbon of blood he had caused. In a quick movement, he pulled out and flipped me onto my hands and knees, then slammed back inside of me. He pulled my hips against his thrusts then reached up and pulled my hair, making my back bow and angle so he could penetrate me deeper. His movements were frenzied as he began to spill inside of me again. I cried out as my walls clamped around him, but still, he pumped inside of me, making both of us climax repeatedly.

When my legs began to shake and buckle, he turned me over on my back again. He pressed against my dripping core but stopped. He took my hand in his and began to trace the runes across my stomach. Loki looked in my eyes and without hesitation, we both recited the fertility spell. I felt the magic spread across my womb as he slowly pushed inside of me. "Rúna," Loki moaned as he pushed in and out of me at a slow, almost maddening pace.

I felt my entire body responding to him. Every inch of me wanted him to claim me at that moment. "I'm yours, Loki. Only yours," I moaned as his mouth met mine and I felt a damn burst inside of me. Our connection flooded each of us. The love, the desire, consumed us as we both reached our climax. Loki filled my womb as I cried out and his eyes met mine.

We laid under the stars wrapped in each other's arms until we fell asleep. Loki's Jötunn form had receded while we slept.