🥀Bio🥀

Name: Y/n Phantomhive

Title of Royaly: Countess

Queen's Placement: Lioness (Above Guard Dog)

Birthday: March 11th 1867

Age: 18 then 20

Family: Grandfather- Cedric K. Ros, Grandmother- Cloudia or Claudia Phantomhive, Father- Vincent Phantomhive, Mother- Rachel Phantomhive, Aunts- Madame Red & Francis Midford, Uncles- Burnett & Alexis Leon Midford, Brothers- Ciel & Sirius Phantomhive, Cousins- Edward & Elizabeth Midford

Personality: Calm and collected, Sweet yet scary if you cross her family the wrong way. Intelligent, crafty, quick witted, and unpretentious. Manipulative yet loyal.

Skin Color: Fair yet lightly tanned

Eye Color: Royal Blue with a birthmark under her left eye like her father

Hair Color: Bluish strawberry blonde (not the length. Just color)

Speaks: English, Latin, French, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, German and Spanish

Weapons of choice: Her strategic mind, a pair of swords, guns and even hand to hand combat.

Beginning: When Y/n was born to Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive, she was quite then smiled softly at her parents. Growing up as a first born Phantomhive girl meant a lot of different lessons from reading, writing, ballet, ballroom dancing, etiquette, swordfighting, hand to hand combat by her mother and aunt Francis. Of course she'd always spy on her father's business meetings til one day, Vincent had found her at the age of six firmly standing in his study and demanded to learn about the Funtom Corporation since she was a Phantomhive and did not want to be used by men for their gain. Vincent only smiled and began teaching his daughter about the family company and soon by the age of eight years, Y/n became a big sister to Ciel and Sirius Phantomhive vowing to protect her newborn baby brothers with her entire soul.

Tragedy: A day of twins tenth birthday happened she went to visit her Aunt Francis the day before and stayed over only to be awakened by her uncle with tragic news: Her father and mother as well staff had died in a sudden fire at the manor, both Ciel and Sirius were assumed dead alongside the family's dog Sebastian. Tanaka the Phantomhive's loyal butler was alive but wounded and resting in the hospital, the young lady of now eighteen rode on horseback to see Tanaka as he told her someone had murdered her parents and brothers. For days the two grieved together til Ciel walked into the hospital room with a mysterious man named Sebastian Michaelis.

Reunion: After Tanaka hugged Ciel, Y/n walked over towards him looking into his now lone eye and pulled him into loving yet protective hug crying. "You're alive thank god." She said through tears before fixing her appearance and looked at this new man. "Thank you for tending to my brother, I just wish father, mother and....Sirius were alive as well." She said as the man bowed to her and kissed her knuckles lightly while calling her Countess Phantomhive. After Tanaka and Ciel were examined by Madame Red then the little group enters a carriage to go to the London townhouse, Sebastian pulled into the Phantomhive estate grounds to see the manor was rebuilt as good as new. While suspicious of the new turn of events, the young woman quickly moved on as Countess Phantomhive and eldest child it was her job to teach her lone brother; Ciel everything that their father had taught her about managing the Funtom Corporation as well many other things. Ciel had developed asthma from she guessed the shock of the torment her little brother went through.

Likes: Fresh flowers, jasmine tea, sweets, swords, opera, spending time with her family (Ciel and the staff), cats and dogs. Cooking and baking, reading and writing. A good joke with a game of chess.

Dislikes: People whom underestimate her because she's a woman, bitter teas, hates Lau constantly flirting with her at times, her aunt's more mature jokes as well trying to set her up with random suitors. Corests so, she doesn't wear then unless she absolutely has too.

Allergies: Rats

A photo she keeps in a locket: The last photo she had of her twin brothers together (Spoiler Alert)

Secret: She cries herself to sleep some night mourning still for her late father, mother and little brother

Secret: She cries herself to sleep some night mourning still for her late father, mother and little brother. "I could've stopped them from murdering my family...."

Her style of dress:

Quote: "Just because I'm a woman does not mean I am weak, I am Y/n Phantomhive: The Queen's Lioness and I will make you kneel down before her majesty

Quote: "Just because I'm a woman does not mean I am weak, I am Y/n Phantomhive: The Queen's Lioness and I will make you kneel down before her majesty.", "You want Ciel's head? You'll have to fight me first if I don't behead you within a second.", "Kneel before the Lioness and I just may give you a fighting chance."