🥀After Meeting Sebastian Michaelis🥀

In black and white, no whisper of colour
In monochrome, we met each other

After Y/n had tucked Ciel into bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead, she looked down at him with the new butler behind her back in front of the door.

Y/n: "Remember Ciel, I'm just down the hall then a right if you need me." She said while Ciel looked at her nodding.

Ciel: "I know, thank you N/n." He said before slowly falling asleep as she watched him before leaving the room with Sebastian following behind her with a lit candlestick towards the study.

I'll put my faith in my pain
In you to keep safe
The Autumn wind is so unforgiving
Much like the scars that trace my body

Once she walked into the study and looked up at the moonlight sky, a flash of a fencing swords blade rested onto this Sebastian's jugular. His eyes widened in disbelief on how fast this woman moved.

Your icy touch I trust
I feel it beckoning me

Y/n: "I know what you are, and I know what you aren't. For a month, weeks, and days I mourned for their souls." She spoke truthfully as her royal blue eyes glared up at Sebastian's magenta eyes. "You already tasted and feasted one Phantomhive's soul, my little brother's and you hunger for the other."

I was melting away and breaking
But then you tenderly saved me from myself
Fate is the game we're playing
And it starts with a monochrome kiss

She said while Sebastian smirked down at her til he noticed her royal blue eyes flicked chartreuse green of the shinigami.

Y/n: "You take one step out of line foul demon, I'll butch your new body into slivers of bone." She said before drawing her sword back. "Get out of my sight, for if you serve Ciel then you serve me as well."

Nevertheless, I'm searching on
Looking for a single drop of love
I look into your eyes; eyes that have never once cried
They tell a tale beyond time

Sebastian smiled slowly as he bowed down towards the young lady's words and actions alone.

Sebastian: "As you wish, Lady Phantomhive." He said while leaving the study as his eyes flash demonically. "What a beautiful woman with a delicious looking soul." He whispered softly before walking away.

And if I can, I'll seek the end
Shrouded in my pain just as I am
Hiding within the night, together we'll find it
Under the light of the moon

Y/n takes a deep breath as she sat down in her father's former chair looking at her Phantomhive ring, the ring that belonged to her mother; Countess and Lady Rachel Dalles-Phantomhive. This ring also belonged to her female ancestors even her grandmother Claudia Phantomhive and now it belongs to her.

How many nights have I loved in your wake?I've come to know, to see your heartacheI need you here with meWithout you, I forget to breathe

I've come to know, to see your heartache
I need you here with me
Without you, I forget to breathe

Y/n: "Mother, Father, Sirius. I will protect myself, Ciel and the new staff to come here to this manor. Should anyone cause misfortune to us, I will ran my blade through their hearts and collect their souls." She swore while looking now at her sword.

With your gaze I am captivated
But I am finding it holds no warmth at all
Now all the rules are changing
But I despise how you lie with a kiss

Y/n Phantomhive's sword was specially made by a talented weaponsmith of her cousins family; the Midford family from her Aunt Francis Phantomhive-Midford.

I'm begging please, don't leave me alone
Colour in my heart, right to my soul
Lulling me to sleep, lies I have always believed
So tell a tale in my dreams

Y/n breathed slowly as she sat down in the desk chair as she took a book from her dress pocket and crossed out a name with wet ink before writing down Sebastian Michaelis then watched as it glowed bright red.

I'm so confused, I've lost my mind
Whisper soft as I'm closing my eyes
Finding all that was lost, your smile the cost was
Under the light of the moon

Y/n: "Your damned soul if you have one is marked by me, demon." She said while her chartreuse green eyes turned back to royal blue as she noticed a owl in a tree then whistled as it came to her.

I was melting away and breaking
But then you tenderly saved me from myself
Fate is the game we're playing
And it all starts with a monochrome kiss

Y/n took out a letter from her coat and gave it to the owl and feed it gently whispering 'Go to grandfather'. Her eyes watched as the bird flew towards the way to London before feeling eyes on her person

Nevertheless, I'm searching on
Looking for a single drop of love
I look into your eyes; eyes that have never once cried
They tell a tale beyond time

Y/n: "Ah, always a burden of being a lone female shinigami half breed. Wouldn't you say so, Grell?" She asked out loud as she smiled when she looked outside to see a red clothed shinigami whom constantly stalked after her. "Foolish, but lovesick." She said with a sigh before walking out of the study as her royal blue eyes appeared glowing within the darkness.

And if I can, I'll seek the end
Shrouding in my pain just as I am
Your wish in the dark, shining in bay like the dawn
A barely new tomorrow

She stopped near Ciel's bedroom door and gently touched it before going into the bedroom to see her little brother thrashing bout in a nightmare of his past trauma. This made her frown sadly then went to her bedroom to quickly change into her night clothes and return to her brother's bedroom to carefully climb into the large bed to gently hold Ciel against her warmth as he slowly calmed down and slept peacefully, snuggling against the famaliar warmth and heartbeat of Y/n.

So pay it again
So passionate; A braveless kiss on my lips
Hiding within the night together we'll find it
My final night under the moon

Y/n: "No nightmares will haunt you as long as I am here, Ciel. Sleep well, little brother." She whispered softly as she to fell asleep while the eldest sibling hugged the youngest close as the youngest did the same scared to lose each other entirely.