Prologue - Average Day

(This is a setup chapter in case you haven't watched Saiki K./ KCC. If you have watched both animes, you may skip this chapter, it will not affect the book. If you have not watched Saiki K./KCC I suggest reading this chapter. If you haven't watched Saiki K./KCC then you may not understand a lot of the references I have in the story, but you can still try to read this.)

(Saiki POV)

My name is Kusuo Saiki, and I have physic superpowers. 

I can do basically anything. Levitation, Hydrokinesis,  Clairvoyance,  Shapeshifting, Pyrokinesis, Ex. 

Even with all of my physic powers, I'd rather not save the world from a lot of things. I just want to have a peaceful life, but my life is nothing but disastrous. A bunch of nuisances follow me where ever I go, I don't know why I even hang out with them.

Right now I'm sitting in class waiting for it to start and this nightmare to be over. Luckily no one stupid has talked to me yet.

Never mind, here comes Nendou, The dumbest person you will ever meet. He's the only person I can't read the mine of.  And trust me, I can read the minds of anyone, even animals, but Nendou? Not a word. I finally figured out why, Nendou is a moron. Can't read a mind if there's nothing on it. But that doesn't mean he's a bad person, At least I don't think.

"Hey buddy, wanna go get some ramen after school?" Nendou asks me while doing a stupid dance. School hasn't even started yet, go sit down.

"Saiki, the power in my right arm has recently been getting worse, Dark reunion has been more active, Indubitably.  Do the chant with me to uncurl me from this binding pain!" That's Shun Kaidou, A normal kid. He likes to think of himself as something called the "Jet Black Wings". He's actually a coward who can't even swim.

"Saiki! I'm free after school today. If your mother would let me, may I come over to your place?" That's Kokomi Teruhashi, or as she likes to call herself "The Perfect Pretty Girl." She makes herself perfect and kind, But I know she's just acting like this to get men to like her. I know her real thoughts, and I really don't care about her. But for some reason, she has a crush on me and won't leave me alone.

"WHAT?!" Kokomi should've found a better place to ask me. Her fan club with over 8,000 members hears anything she says. Suddenly everyone's eyes are on us. You may have inferred this, but I don't like attention. Since she's the definition of attention, I don't want her around me.

"Teruhashi just asked out saiki!" "Is she just being nice?" "Maybe Saiki's Teruhashi's secret crush!" To name a few things I heard from the crowd. At least she left, I don't need that kind of stress in my life right now.

Perfect, 3 minutes until school starts. 

"Saiki! Come play tennis!" That's Kineshi Hairo, The most determined man in the world.  He has a bunch of people to play tennis with why choose me? Whatever, I'll just tell him I'm too tired.

Only one more minute until school starts, Maybe no one will bother me.

"Saiki, Can we talk about something real quick in the parking lot at least a mile from here?" Why not here? Also, That's Aren Kuboyasu. He pretends to be a normal kid but he's very far from that. He's a former punk and he still hasn't put the past behind him. He's so bad at pretending he's not a punk he should just give up.

Anyone else in the Anime won't be showing up in this fanfiction so why bother introducing them? Either way class is starting. 

(Tadano POV, this is right before episode 24 of the anime.)

I'm just an average kid. Average grades, average appearance, nothing special about me. But Komi, my best friend, is beautiful.  But she has one problem. She's not the best at public speaking, or just speaking in general. She's been getting better, but the best she best gotten to is talking to me over the phone. 

Speaking of her, here she comes.

"Tadano!!!" That's not Komi. 'Wanna go to the mall after school??" 

"I-"

"Perfect, I'll go ask Komi!!"

I didn't even get one word in. I just Najimi is always like that.  Unlike Komi, They're very social. About everyone is childhood friends with them. Their gender is completely unknown at this point, And they can be friends with anyone in a matter of minutes from meeting them. So their good to have around with Komi's goal to make 100 friends.

Okay. That's gotta be Komi. 

"Hello, Tadano." She holds up her notebook. 

I smile. 

"KOMI!! Wanna go to the mall???" Najimi runs up behind me.

Komi looks surprised. She writes in her notebook, "Sure."

"Then it's settled!!! By the way, Yamai is coming too!!" Najimi runs off.

Yamai? Do you mean the one who kidnapped me? Yeah, I'm not too fond of her. She's a little too into Komi, I don't know why Najimi invites her everywhere.

Either way, better get to class.

(Please keep in mind that this is an AU. it may not make sense, and it may not be correct to the anime/manga. If something happened in the manga then idk, I've never read any of them but I do plan to.)