Chapter 2 - Rollercoaster Ride

(Saiki POV) (this is not Kubo-kai/Sai-hashi I just like their friendship :D)

What a pain. I don't wanna go in there, but I don't wanna leave then alone to probably die. We have 2 days until we have to go back to school but their parents might get worried. But who cares about that?! They could be dead! Forget this world, I guess it's time for another.

As soon as I enter the portal it feels like a giant purple water slide except I'm not on anything. It's super fast and I see everyone in the distance as the pace starts to slow. 

Almost right off the bat, I noticed none of my powers work in here and I can't hear anyone's thoughts. Am I cured? Then how are we getting back? "ah-AHHHHHHH!" I hear kaidou scream.

"NEVER GIVE UPP!" I can also see hairo trying to swim and go back up. "PUSH YOURSELVES!"

Nendou seems to be having the time of his life. "You guys are overreacting, this slide is so cool!" Nendou keeps yelling like a little kid.

Teruhashi holds onto her skirt as she looks terrified.

Aren grabs Kaidou as he looks like he's gonna faint.

Meanwhile, I'm also not having the best time. The only reason I jumped down is that I thought I could get us out, now if I say I have physic powers everyone will depend on me to get us out even though right now I can't. I gotta admit, I'm a bit scared.

"I... I think I see the end!" Teruhashi yells out.

"Good!" Aren starts to sweat. "Get me off this hellhole!" Kaidou has now fainted.

Nendou is the first to get out. "WOOO!" he disappears.

I've completely lost everything. This might just be the end, I might as well. "Guys, I have something important to tell you before we die-"

"Saiki I lo-!" Teruhashi yells as she gets sucked out too.

Hairo's entire face is red. "NEVER GIVE UP!!" He screams as he gets sucked in too.

"Saiki, what is it?" Aren asks. "Tell me quickly!"

I let out I breath I didn't I was holding. "I have-" Aren and Kaidou are gone. I guess it's down to me.

I wake in a cold sweat. What the hell...?

"Saiki... Is that you?" I can make out Teruhashi's face in the blur. My head hurts so bad I half expect it to burst. Where am I? My telepathy still isn't back yet, but I think my other powers are. Speaking of missing things, where is everyone else?

"I don't know where anyone else is but I think we're in a park." A park? I can't think very well right now, I can make out buildings and maybe some trees.

"T..." Ow. My head just hurts even more. What is going on? I fall to the floor.

Teruhashi rushed over to my side. "Saiki? Are you okay?" 

"This is hell, right?" I could barely say anything. I'm so used to speaking telepathically, speaking with my mouth just hurts.

Teruhashi tries to lift me off the floor. "Saiki, what did you wanna say in the portal?"

Crap. I didn't wanna say anything unless completely needed, I thought we were all gonna die in there, but now I have no other option. "I have ph-" 

"Are you okay?!" Some black-haired guy walks over to me and Teruhashi. "Here I'll help you up. G-"

(Tadano POV)

Oh wow. I've never seen a prettier girl in my entire life... No, I can't say that! 

"Thank you. I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, My friend and I got here unexpectedly and we have no clue how. Do you know where we are?" Her voice is even prettier. No, no, no! Get them home, and return to your life!

"I'm Hitohito Tadano. I was on my way to the mall to meet up with a few friends. Who's your friend?"

"That's Kusuo Saiki."

(Saiki POV)

That was close. Keep talking for the next hour, I need to go do stuff. My legs are so weak it's unbelievable. I'm not used to stuff like this.

"Why don't you come to the mall with us? I'm sure Komi would love to meet you two!" No, no, no. Go home like normal people, that's our goal.

"Oh, of course! Saiki, let's go with them!" I can't read anyone's thoughts right now, I'm not going anywhere, but I have no other option.

(Aren POV)

W-What the hell? What happened? I can barely remember anything. I think there was a portal... Kaidou!

"H-Huh?" Kaidou kneels with one hand on his head. He sounds like he's been smoking for 30 years.

I then remember Kaidou passed out in the portal, "Are you okay? You passed out in there y'know?"

"I don't care about that, where are we?" Kaidou looks around confused.

I then look around. Why are we on the side of the road? Whoever put us here I'll beat the crap out of them. "How would I know dude?"

"My mom is gonna kill me, I have cram school tomorrow." Kaidou looks defeated.

I laugh. "Imagine having parents that care about you." 

"That's just sad." Kaidou turns around. 

A purple-haired woman is behind him. "Are you okay?"I read off the paper she's showing us.

Kaidou starts blushing. "Heh we're fine," he says in a high-pitched voice. 

"He means we're not, where the heck are we?" I ask the real questions.

She starts to write in her notebook. she holds it up so we can see what she wrote. "You're in Japan."

"Well, at least we're not in a different country." Not helping Kaidou. 

I stand up. "Can you help us get back home? We have zero clue how we got here."

She quickly writes in her notebook again. "I'm actually on the way to the mall. You could join if you want." 

"If it's not too personal, why do you keep writing in your notebook? You can just talk to us." Kaidou, let her bring that up herself.

She looks away from us, then starts to write in her notebook again. "I'm not good at talking to people."

"Sorry for him asking such a personal question." I smile angrily. She looks scared and shocked at the same time.

She writes in her notebook. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize it's his fault."

Kaidou pokes his head out from behind me. "Hey!"

"Shall we go?" She writes down. 

Kaidou smiles weirdly. "Yes haha indubitably" I cringe.

Komi smiles.