Chapter 4 - I Don't like You

(Saiki POV) (How the hell is this #1 in Komi now-? 150 reads-? I'm gonna try harder to post more now o-0) 

hm quick angst warning a lot happens in this chapter

I'm kinda sad I didn't talk in there more. Teruhashi was pretty nice, except for that one question, It threw me off guard. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird. Who was her crush again? Saiki? I hear Komi thinking.

"Saiki! I still need to hear what you were talking about!" Teruhashi starts talking to me, now everyone is looking at me. 

Aren remembers now too. "Yeah, weren't you gonna say something?" 

I'm stumped. I could tell them, but there are these random people around. everyone's staring at me, maybe if I change the subject? "Didn't you wanna say something first?" Turn the attention to Teruhashi, it might work.

Teruhashi turns a super bright red. "W-well,-" She's lost her train of thought. At this point, we've stopped walking out of the mall. Everyone's awaiting an answer from Teruhashi except for 1 person. Komi looks sadly at the floor, or at least I think, her mind doesn't draw any answers.

I see her tap on Tadano's shoulder and point to behind the mall. He nods his head.

(Tadano POV) (hm angst moment yay)

Komi pulled me away from whatever they were doing, I was interested in what she was referring to, but I think I care more about what Komi's feeling. 

"I-" She's struggling to say something. I don't know why she's not using her notebook, but I won't interrupt her. "I th-" She's doing better, or at least I think.

"Take your time." I don't if it was a good idea to say that or not.

"Do-" She's changed the beginning of her sentence. "Do you-... think" She's got 3 words out, this may be a new record. "Teruhashi is..." She looks frozen, so I'll help out.

"Teruhashi is what?" I ask.

She looks away from me. "Better than me?" It was quite the question, I'm surprised she would think that.

"What? Of course not! Why would think that?" I ask in just shock. 

(ahHHHHH)

She whispers something. I couldn't make out what she said. After that, she kinda just ran off. I'm really worried about Komi, I don't she's enjoying all these new people around or maybe she just has a lot on her mind?

(Saiki POV) (y'all get for something else I'm just saying you leave whenever u want)

Now that Komi And Tadano are gone there are now only 12 eyes on me and Teruhashi. 

"Saiki I love you, and I have for a while, and I just-"  I haven't even said anything yet,  why is everyone clapping?! Can I just go home?

She looks both flustered and surprised at the same time. "Look teruhashi, no. Just, no." (bruh I can't write this ) I can't deal with this right now. "I'm not gonna drop to my knees, say 'Oh wow!' or do any of that, Okay? I know you're just a wolf in sheep's clothing, I-" Damn it. I spoke without thinking. Everyone is looking at me like I'm crazy, Especially one person, Teruhashi. She's crying, confused, and most of all in despair. 

(y'all got warned) For once I feel bad. I knew this would happen one day, I just didn't know which day. I should probably apologize. "Sorry."

(short chap sorry but this stuff keeps getting more views and idk what to do :,))