Chapter III - Glory

At the queen meeting, Glory mentioned the Mudwings to queen Moorhen. And queen Moorhen promised that she will notify all the Mudwings not to eat sloths or hunt sloths in the Rainforest kingdom.

The queen's meeting ended quickly, these days Phyrria was so peaceful, Glory loved  it. She had saw enough war and blood for a lifetime. She shuddered at the thought. 

"Shall we go?" Deaethbringer asked from behind her, beaming at her. Glory's heart skipped.  Suddenly, queen Coral of the Seawings were there. "Glory, can I talk to you for a second please?" she asked. Deathbringer narrowed her eyes. Coral shot him a look. "Privately." she said. "Sure." Glorys said. Deathbringer looked like he wanted to protest, but Glory shot him a look. He scowled and kept his mouth shut. 

Coral led Glory to a corner of a palace. Once they were out of earshot of any other dragons, Coral turned to her. "Look, Glory. You are young, and I know love can be... strong." she said. Glory narrowed her eyes. Coral continued like she didn't see Glory's eyes narrow. "Look, I've been in love. But, Glory, you cannot be in love with a dragon from a different tribe." Coral said. Glory had a chilly feeling along her spine. She scowled. "What are you saying." she asked. "I am saying, you and Deathbringer, you two are so obvious." she said. Glory scowled even more. "But, you have queen of the Rainwings Glory, sure you are queen of the Nightwins too, but, that's different. You have to keep your royal line of blood pure blooded, bot messed up." she said. Now Glory was trying to stomp out the red and black creeping out to her scales. "What do you mean be making pure blood messed up?" she asked. "Well, Nightwings...are.. I'm saying that you should watch who you love Glory. It is one of the queen's duty to keep the royal blood line pure as possible." Coral said, tilting her head. Glory couldn't stand it anymore, her nostils flared. "Thank you for the advice. I should go now, I have a kingdom to rule." she said and stomped out to where Deathbringer was waiting. "What happened? You look angry." he said. "Non of you business." Glory growled as she spread her wings and flew for the tunnel to the Rainforest kingdom. 
She couldn't stop her scales turning bright red as a apple.