The Bangtan Academy (1/2) || 14

•••

•••

going to school was fun for aera's friends and she could see it right in front of her when they were dragging her inside the premises like she wasn't a human with legs of her own. the girl sighs at her friend, stopping by her new locker which they all got just two weeks ago in their new school. "the golden time" her liked to call it, maybe because they got best faculty who taught in a fun way that was easy to learn things, and especially wouldn't pin out the kids like they did to aera more than just frequently.

for any other kid, maybe it wasn't as much of a torture as it was for jeon aera, considering that she had nowhere to run. the rest could at least go home and be away from their teachers for a few hours, or come to school and be away from their grumpy families if that's what bothered them. although for aera, it as all the same. not one, not two and not even three— literally every face from home was also available at school as her very own teachers.

she wasn't surprised when she came to know that jimin enrolled her in the school he works as a teacher with the rest of the boys, but she was disappointed a little, thinking about what the other kids might say when everyone comes to know that that aera's actually related, well connected— as in shares the same family as the seven handsome teachers from the school. no way. she could face anything but this kind of mockery.

still, the very first day in her new school, she already told her friend about her oppas being teachers here. and all she could pray was for juhi, her friend to still be friends with her and not plea away for the fear having constant attention from the teachers. to aera's relief, the girl never left her side in these two long and torturous weeks, and it confirmed for aera that she got a good friend.

she wasn't worried about juhi, for the girl wasn't a troublesome kid unlike aera herself, who just wouldn't sit quietly in class or try to pull stunts that would eventually end her up in a weird position. she— juhi— was the shy and quiet girl always seen with a hyped one, trying her best to stay in decent shape rather than trying out undefined adventures. she got straight a's and for that, she was often a good reason of discussion among teachers too.

so being caught with aera or being punished wasn't something the girl feared for juhi knowing aera's brothers. on the contrary, she was worried that jimin might reach out to her and ask her to talk and teach some of her maturity and sensible-ness into his sister as well, which irritated aera and made juhi too shy to even speak. oh and— no matter how much juhi recieved compliments about being so well-behaved, academic excellence and maturity that it seemed like there was a generation gap between her and the kids around her age, she never got used to it. her natural reaction was to get flustered and tug her hair nervously behind her ear, which never failed to make the elders smile.

even aera told her that she looked cute like that, but juhi would just shrug her comment off and carry on with her work. even right now as aera's slouching on her seat, playing with the pencil, putting it between her teeth or trying to make it stand on the eraser attached to the back of it, whereas juhi is busy scribbling down her notes from the interactive board in the front.