3| The arrangement

My tongue pokes inside my cheek as I try to focus on anything except the pressure being applied on my member due to her hips shifting on my lap. Her attention is focused on reading a webtoon on her phone but her constant movements seem deliberate.No matter how unintended this is, I'm bound to feel the sensations growing inside me and her lower body pressed against mine is helping the least."If you don't stop squirming on my lap, I'm going to think that you want to turn me on.",I move my lips close to her ear so she's the only one listening to me."Why would I want that? Don't you think so highly of yourself?",She swirls her face just enough to address me but her hips applying pressure on my cock makes me gulp hard in an attempt to suppress the groan that almost slipped from my mouth.

"Who knows? As much as I've known you, I can tell that you're not the innocent girl everyone thinks you are.",I try my best to not focus on the tight knot clenching on the base of my member and distract myself by initiating a conversation.Her lips part in deep thought and a past memory clicks in her mind, a mischievous smile broadening her lips."Ah, are you talking about when you couldn't control yourself and I caught you jerking off in a class. That wasn't my fault jungko-",I tighten my grip on her waist to cease her words but her face meets mine in a decreasing proximity as she's completely turned behind to gape at me."Shush, stop bringing that up, y/n. It's been long enough",I speak to her but my peripheral vision catches a sight.

A middle aged man sitting adjacent to us adjusts his eyes to lower in my direction and I follow his eyes to notice that his eyes are trying to catch a look under y/n's skirt as she's sitting with her one leg over the other and this position is revealing her thighs involuntarily.What in the fucking world is he doing?

He blinks frantically in guilt but that doesn't stop him from sneaking perverse glances at the girl in my lap so I move my hand to clamp against the fabric of her skirt, my fingers pressing against her thighs to shield the view. Her body freezes in tension against mine for she must've known my touch on her thigh, unaware of this bastard's sick behaviour.No words coming out from her mouth, I feel her back straightening to maintain distance from my chest.

"Don't move, your skirt is riding up so I'm going to hold it until we get off, okay?",I tell her so that she doesn't find another meaning behind my actions."Okay.",A nervous whisper escapes from her mouth that barely reaches my ears.She exhales sharply and gradually relaxes, making sure to listen to me so I do my best to avoid any unwanted situation.

10 minutes later

The metro comes to a halt at our stop, the crowd hustling again to reach towards the door and she gets off from the comfortable seat and I step behind her to say something I've meaning to."You go first but wait for me. I'll be there.",This is unnecessary, I don't usually walk with her to home although we're neighbours but I don't want anything amoral to happen to her, to my sister or any girl just because of the filthy hormones that drive men crazy to act in such a disgusting and pathetic way.She doesn't anything but gives me a nod to leave along with the group of passengers so I glance behind to search for the person who leaves across the door at the same moment.

I dart my eyes to not lose hold of him, my pace hastened to stop him against the stairs. His face is vexed when I step closer to him, forcing him to land his back against the wall, his eyes staring me, startled."You seem like a nice person with your clothes, a plaited pant, ironed shirt and neat tie so what made you go sick with that pathetic shit that you just dared to do in the train?", The confusion and fear in his eyes remind me of the hypocrisy that exists in this world. My mind is filled with rage that accentuates even more when he seems clueless.

"What-What did I do? What are you doing?.",I sense the fear in his voice, the anger striving in my veins at his words."Your sick eyes ended up where they shouldn't, never until you're given the consent. Did someone not teach you to fucking control your horomones from staring at any girl without her permission?", I'm losing the patience to deal with him calmly as my jaw clenches at every word I blurt to address him but he drops his gaze behind me in cowardice.