04.

CONFESSION
(kazuha x reader)

CONFESSION(kazuha x reader)

04 | FUN TIMES

he tells me to stay here and yet no one comes.

you got up about to walk back home when a voice called out for you causing you to stop in your place and turn around.

"kazuha? what are you doing here?" your eyes widen staring at the male out of breath with his hands on his knees sweating.

he crouched down and you walked closer to him to check on him to see if he was okay. you don't know how far he ran from here but it seemed pretty far.

"I'm alright thank you," kazuha caught his breath standing back up regaining his normal self once again.

"my question on why you're here is yet to be answer," you reminded. "oh right, I was just passing by and saw you alone I just assumed you were stood up," kazuha made up an excuse.

"you're damn right my sadass got cancelled on," you sobbed.

"are you already going home?"

"there's nothing else to do so yeah I guess," you were pretty down about it honestly you were looking forward to getting closer to albedo just to be pushed aside.

it wasn't his fault it was just shitty timing.

"then is there a possibility you could make some time for me?" kazuha gave you a soft smile as he pointed to himself with his thumb.

"can I?" you hummed jokingly of course you had time for him. he helped you after all and you had no other plans so why not.

"you should It's a waste going home like that when you look pretty," he complimented and you were caught off guard not knowing kazuha could be so smooth.

"god damn didn't know you were so smooth you should try that on another girl she'll definitely fall for you," you cheered putting a heavy weight onto the poor boy.

"yeah..."

if only there was another girl kazuha looked to the side.

"so where do you wanna go?" you looked around thinking of ideas on what to do. you no longer felt like going to the cafe you just wanted to take your mind off of things.

"trees."

"trees...?"

"I know a spot, trust me" kazuha grinned and you couldn't help but believe in that a little too much.