Duty calls

Surprisingly, there was an oddly rough storm in mondstat today. With posters flying off and away from their designated stores, the rain cried angry songs as it soaked the land under a vicious rainstorm. Though, that didn't stop cavalry captain kaeya from doing is usual duties. Despite not liking his job all that much, he still took it quite seriously; in this case, renting out the angels share to talk to some fatuus.

"What a storm... seems our meeting has been delayed quite a bit. Don't you agree, master diluc?" kaeya takes a seat at the bar table. Despite talking to diluc, he wouldnt look him eye to eye, only stealing small glances before focusing back on the coin he was tossing into the air.

"Sigh... since when has a rainstorm stopped the fatui," dilucs response felt more of a statement then it did a question. He rubbed the bridge of his nose as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Oh don't be so impatient, master diluc! What if their ride had gotten toppled? Or the wind was so strong they were nearly blown away?" kaeya only received a small 'tsk' in response.

"Speaking of those devils..." kaeyas ominous words were interrupted by the loud wooden door creaking open violently.

A tall man, quite fit in stature, walks in with a group of other fatui-like dressed persons. The man had short platinum white hair, topped with a tall black and red hat. His outfit certainly was of the fatuus, but the design was much more detailed. Less like armor and more like a fancy suit you'd wear to prom. Though, the others behind the man seemed like your average fatui members. Thick clothes with belts and shoulder guards, fluffy hoods and tips, and of course the eye covering masks.

"You made it, i hope the way here wasn't too difficult?" kaeyas remark stings them with offense.

"You think a storm is enough to make a fatuus struggle? Please raise your expectations of us," the white haired man spoke, venom in every word.

After a few hours of talking, drinks, and rather..peculiar techniques of interrogation, kaeya had gotten the answers he had wanted. Quite incriminating ones at that.

"Id say we're done here. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests in mondstat. Now if you could excuse me, ill be taking my leave."

Without letting them respond, kaeya had already swiftly left the bar. His calm attitude didnt match the plan he was already cooking in his head.

"Ah yes, That'll do," kaeya whispers to himself as he wraps up his thoughts.