Crazy In Love (1/2)

LISA

One last time I straightened my black skirt, which only went down to my knees, and my white blouse before I entered the building.

I had applied randomly to one of the best companies in the country and had actually been accepted. Even if it meant moving from Thailand to South Korea and leaving my family behind. But since I was 23, they didn't have a problem with it.

In order not to feel so alone, I got a little husky who was still sleeping in my apartment. The little fur ball was just sweet as sugar.

When I entered the building, I was amazed at first. It had black and white furniture and huge windows that let in bright light. All in all it looked very modern and expensive, so I was afraid to put fingerprints on anything.

Then a woman came up to me. Her blond hair was tied in a loose ponytail and her huge high heels clattered on the wooden floor.

"Hello, you must be Lisa, right? I'm Sana, nice to meet you." She gives me her hand, which I shook briefly and then looked into her eyes again.

"Thanks. I'm a little nervous about this to be honest."

"Oh, don't worry. We take it easy. I'll show you everything and also where you will work."

"Thank you."

And so I knew where the bathroom, the computer room, the cafeteria, the library and the offices were. But where was my office? Am I working in the basement now or what?

The offices really looked like those in all the American movies I used to pull myself into.

"So and now we arrived at your office. You're really lucky. You work in Ms. Kim's office. Almost everyone here wants that. She is really rarely there and constantly on trips abroad. But judging by what I've seen, she is really hot! I've tried to talk to her several times about a certain topic but she mostly ignores me."

"Does she know that I work here? Because I don't feel like creating an element of surprise."

"Yes, don't worry, we've already taken care of that. She is in Dubai right now and will be back next week."

"All right."

Sana showed me what I had to do for today and for the next few weeks and then went back to her office.

-

Gosh, 1 week was already over. I really enjoyed working in the company. I also got along really well with all my colleagues. So it couldn't be better.

I was just sitting on my desk chair, writing a new word file. Suddenly I heard the door open and Sana came in with a woman who didn't even look at me.

"It's so nice to have you back, Ms. Kim. How about tonight? We could-"

"For the very last time. Leave me in peace. I'm not going to date you, nor kiss you, and now leave me alone!"

I hardly dared to raise my head because the situation was already embarrassing enough for me.

"It's fine. For your information, that's Lisa over there. She works here!" Sana sobbed and ran out of the room.

I followed her worried and found her in the cafeteria immediately afterwards.

"Sana, what's wrong?"

"The boss is so mean! I've wanted to date her for 2 years. However, she does not want this and keeps brushing me off!" I looked worried at Sana who was crying completely.

"But Sana, you can't force someone to have feelings for you. If the boss doesn't want it then you should just let it be."

"Oh, fuck you. Even you don't understand me."

I angrily stomped back into Ms. Kim's office and sat back in my chair. I was about to start crying because after all I got along really well with Sana.

"Hey, you there. Come here." She said and waved me over with her hand. Outraged, I got up and went to her.

"First of all, I have a name. Secondary, I don't want to be summoned like a dog!"

But what happened next shocked me...