Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter 21 : The Cursed Room.

The cursed room. That's what they call it. All the men in the room already know that labels being put on their room. Taehyung just know it. No one ever told him.

He just heard it from the talk around him.

<<<

Taehyung walks towards the cafeteria with a couple of his roommate. The two of them was very close and Taehyung have noticed that the closeness are more clear when they're in the room.

He also notices how they can't be away from each other. Either they're holding hands or walking with shoulders meet. He had caught them staring at each other too.

It remind him of him and Jungkook.

A couple.

A gay couple in this religious school.

Sound impossible.

"Look, that's the new student" Taehyung heard someone say while he's holding his tray for the food to be placed. Taehyung didn't pay them any mind. As he know he's probably he one they're talking about.

"I can't believe he's in the cursed room" the other said. Taehyung frown, ‹what?› he thought. Taehyung was sure the rooms are random.

But guess not. What do they mean by cursed? Is it something he didn't know? Of course they're something he didn't know he's new here. When the tray weight down by the food being placed in.

He walks towards the table for the room he's staying. The one away from other. He sit down and start eating like he normally do. The other already had start eating.

The question linger in his mind but was too scared to asked. They're good to him. The best a person ever treated a new student. They treated him like he's their long lost friend.

He have a good time here. Even with this fact, he was still restless about Jungkook. How is he now? Was he okay? Was he still going to classes? Did he drop?

That question can't be answered by anyone beside Jungkook himself. He wants to meet the younger so bad. His dream and nightmare had been him the whole time. Everything he do will make him think about the younger.

He can't help it. He was so used to the presence of Jungkook. Anywhere and everywhere he go. In everything he does. Jungkook was there. Now he's a bit loss without him here.

When they finish eating they start going to classes again.

The question make him restless. Wanting the classes to end as soon as possible.

Taehyung close his books when it's finally the end of the class. He put everything inside his bag and walks towards one of his roommate who has the same class as him.

While they're walking Taehyung glances around. Looking if anyone is paying their attention on them because he really to voice out that question.

"Hey" Taehyung starts. The man beside him look at Taehyung and tilted his head. "Yes?" He asked in confusion.

"Why are they calling our room is the cursed room?"

The man stiffen. Froze on his feet. He too looks around, before shake his head. "I will explain when we're in the room"

Taehyung didn't know what kind of reaction he was expecting but this one is not it. Not the uncomfortable look on his face, frozen in place, pale face.

He didn't know what to feel right now. He feels like it's going to be bad but at the same time not? How's that even possible. He mind was mixing a lot of possibilities, so he start to think about other thing to keep his mind off this.