EPISODE #1

you got woken up by the annoying sound of your phone alarm. you got out of your bed and went straight to the kitchen to eat and then to the bathroom to do your skincare and put mascara and lipgloss on. You then put on outfit on for set (the outfit above) and did your hair open (curly and open) you got your car keys and house keys and drove to the set. It was the first day of season 4 after 4 years. You rushed over and saw gaten, sadie , maya, nathalie , and joe with one unknown face. They didn't know that you were the one in season 4 so it was an surprise. They looked over to you and sprinted to you so that they could hug you. The unknown boy was stil standing there.
Gaten: Joe shut your big a-
Delilah: I CAME BACK KIDS!!!
joe, gaten, nat, maya and sadie: OMGG
Joe: WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
Maya: omg!! Are u visiting or?
Delilah: ALIA HENDERSON IS BACK IN TOWN!!
*they all are very happy and they introduce you to the unfamiliar boy*
?: hi am Joseph quinn
Delilah: Hey Im Delilah Dona
Joseph: Nice to meet you Delilah.
he said that in an very attractive British accent
Joseph: where are u from?
Delilah: I'm Albanian
Joseph: so your Muslim?
Delilah: *sighs* no I'm not muslim, I'm not religious.
You have been getting very much questions about if you turned from Muslim to non religious and it has been annoying u and you've got hate from it to.
Joe: *pulls Joseph aggressively away from Delilah* she doesn't like it when people ask her if she's Muslim, so never ever ask her that again!
Joseph: okay okay!
*they go back to everyone because they need to start filming.*

(I'm gonna start writing about the shows pov so do not get confused babez!!)
Alia just moved to dustins house, his little brother because her abusive dad, died..
Eddie: as long as your into bands or science or pArTiEsZ or a GAME WHERE YOU TOSS BALLS INTO LAUNDRY BASKETS!!!!!

Jason: you want something freak?
Alia: Jason stop-
Jason: no
*eddie does a devil face with his fingers and sticks out his tounge and his hellfire kids laugh*
*Alia looks at dustin with a confused / mad face and he just does the idk face*
* FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF EPISODE ONE*

Director: CUT!!! That was amazing guys!! You guys can go back to your trailers, and I will see you guys soon!

Delilah: finally.
joseph: hey.. can we hang out so that we can know eachother a bit?
*delilahs face turns red*
Delilah: s-sure! I'll just go home and change !
Joseph: alright cya later!
Delilah: cya jo!

*you got home and take a shower and do your make up.*

Your outfit and how you did your hair and makeup*

^ (the second girl is Delilah!!)

AC:Hey guys!!! This is Delilah Daimy!!
I hope u guys like this so far and I hope you guys enjoin the date episode!!

510  Words :)