EPISODE #6

a couple months later they already finished season four of strangerthings, and it became very populair!
The cast was celebrating it at dinner. When all of a sudden Alexa demie calls Delilah?.
Delilah: I'm sorry I gotta answer this one.
*she goes to outside and picks up*
Alexa: Heyy girl!! Long time no talk!
Delilah: I know right! What's up
Alexa: just wanted to know if you wanna meet up Friday? As a reunion?
Delilah: of course!!
Alexa: see u then babez!! byee!
Delilah: byee baee!
*they hang up*
*she walks back to the cast and celebrate*

|FAST FORWARD TO WHEN THE CELEBRATION IS OVER|

Joseph: hey princess!
Delilah: yes babe?
Joseph: Jimmy fallon just invited us to the late night show!!
Delilah: really?
Joseph: yeah!! It's tomorrow!!
Delilah: IEKK
joseph: AAAH
*they jump like kids and they laugh*
They haven't published there relation ship but they are planning to publish it on the late night show.

| FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY|
U wear this and let your hair open

| FAST FORWARD TO THE NEXT DAY|U wear this and let your hair open

And Joseph wears this and his hair like this

Jimmy: hey guys today we have 2 special guests here, let's give a huge applause for DELILAH DONA AND JOSEPH QUINN!!!

*the crowd goes crazy as Delilah And Joseph walk in*
*delilah waves to the crowd and Joseph smiles excited*

Jimmy: hey guys!!
Delilah: hey papa jim
Jimmy: *laughs* hey daughter del
Jimmy : does the crowd remember our joke in 2016?!!
Crowd: YESSSS
*jimmy Joseph and Delilah all laugh*
Jimmy: how are u guys
Joseph: we are fine
Delilah nods
Jimmy: stranger things has been blowing up like crazy!!
Delilah: yeah and it's very exciting for all of us that we got the chance to blow up like this!!
Joseph: and it's very exciting for especially the new characters because who would've known that a 29 year old would become so popular like it's crazy!!
Jimmy: and we have already talked about this Joseph on your interview last week but the fans and me of course, are very curious, are u and Delilah dating because... this looks like dating (he shows some paparazzi pictures of u guys kissing and laughing)
*The crowd goes crazy again*
*delilah laughs and hides her face with hands*
Joseph:well. *whispers* do u wanna say it or me*
Delilah: you *whispering*
Joseph: we are actually dating-
*he gets interrupted by the crazy fans in the  crowd*
*delilah and Joseph both laugh*
Jimmy: OMG REALLY FOR HOW LONG?!
Delilah: 8 months now!
Delilah: because we filmed season 4 in 2020 but it got posted like way later because of other shows and covid so we both realised 8 months ago that we liked eachother.
Jimmy: I'm like fangirling right now!!
Joseph: *laughs*
Jimmy: but I saw this photo of u guys arguing are we allowed to know why?

Jimmy: I'm like fangirling right now!!Joseph: *laughs*Jimmy: but I saw this photo of u guys arguing are we allowed to know why?

Joseph: it was just really confusing we both got stressed out because we both didn't know what we where..!
Jimmy: oh phew.! And euphoria fans has been going crazy about the death of camila aka you Delilah, I just forgot why did u die?
Delilah: well because her parents where very alcoholic and she did drugs but her friends never knew and maddy was just found it very suspicious
that camila was very tired all of a sudden, and she got shot bc of Nate , and she got killed in front of maddy so who knows what's gonna happen to maddy 🤷🏻‍♀️
Joseph: I remember my little sister lizzy crying because of her death in euphoria
*jimmy, Delilah and the crowd starts laughing*
Joseph: sorry for exposing you liz!!
Jimmy: Joseph your character Eddie Munson has been going crazy, and you already know the Chrissy wake up song but.. there is an other very popular remix of FNAF and Eddies death scene,wanna hear it?
Joseph: yes please! I wanna hear it

"VIDEO: Freddy! Your supposed to be on lockdown!! Vanessa i.. i... I didn't run away this time right?"

*everyone laughs*
Joseph: I heard this once, on Delilah's phone but I completely forgot about it!!! She loves it!.
Delilah: I even put it as my ringtone
*everyone laughs*
Delilah: I like it okay!!
*they do 3 challenges and they joke until it's time
Jimmy: okay guys!! This was Delilah Dona And Joseph Quinn!!

*crowd cheering *

A/C: hey guys this was the longest episode EVER!! And my thumbs are hurting so I'm gonna make episode 8 or 7 I think later bc I'm really tired and I hope u guys love this episode!!

753 Words