21-30

Chapter 21: Venture Capital

That's right, the two mothers also saw it early, the world is really so small, and the two children are really a pair.

At first, the two inexperienced people felt a little embarrassed, but they both regained their minds and even communicated happily.

Bai Yaojin already knew the identity of Professor Shi, a high-level intellectual, and a very powerful scholar.

Looking at Yan Chengan's performance in the drama today, not only is she a talent, but she also has a good performance in her profession, which is better than the popular male protagonists she has seen in TV dramas now.

Professor Shi is also quite satisfied. She trusts Yan Chengan's gaze, don't look at him as if he is easy to deal with and easy-going in everything. In fact, he is a hidden perfectionist and idealist, as well as some emotional and moral cleanliness, and he is very demanding. I heard Bai Yaojin introduce that her daughter graduated from the world's No. 1 business school and is now working in her own company. Looking at Bai Yaojin's gentleness and gentleness, he is also a very educated person, and he can't pick out any faults.

Simply, the two made an appointment to leave a contact information directly.

Not to mention, their family actually knew the girl's name for a long time, but they never made an official appointment to meet.

Bai Yaojin's thinking is similar, she trusts her daughter's vision. And her daughter's character can make her come to watch her boyfriend's performance, which shows that she recognizes this lover very much and is very serious about this relationship. At this time, Bai Yaojin's mind had forgotten all kinds of terrifying conjectures in her mind that she didn't dare to think about before going out, and her mind was full of her daughter's love life and future development.

When Su Man came to the door, Professor Shi friendly extended his hand to greet her: "Hello, is this Su Man? Chengan mentioned you to us before. I'm his mother, you can call me Auntie Shi."

Looking at Su Man's former mother-in-law, Professor Shi, who was no stranger to Su Man, Su Man obediently stretched out her hand and shook her lightly, called out to Auntie, and then introduced herself with sincerity and certain tone.

"Hello Auntie, I'm Chengan's girlfriend Su Man. I'm very happy to meet you. Please rest assured and leave Chengan to me. We are very serious about this relationship, and I will always treat him well in the future. ."

In fact, Professor Shi, who has seen a lot of the world and once imagined the appearance of the girlfriend brought back by his son, was stunned. What his son likes... Is it this type of girl?

Because Su Man did have work to do, and Professor Shi still had things to do in his school, everyone didn't have time to communicate too much, so they said goodbye to each other and left. But for such a somewhat coincidental and somewhat unusual meeting, everyone was quite satisfied.

And, there will be opportunities in the future.

Maybe next time we meet, everyone will have a more formal opportunity and a different identity.

In the small restaurant at the entrance of the school, the students of the first class of the performance department gathered together for a meal. Yan Chengan came over and sat down for a while. He temporarily received a call and had something to deal with. After saying hello to everyone, he planned to leave early.

Director Lou's movie is about to start shooting, and he has to do a lot of preparations during this time, and he also makes time to attend the class reunion that may be rare. However, Director Lou suddenly called him and said that there was something for him to come over, and he could only say goodbye.