31-40

Chapter 31: bread love

This time, the Su Group was not just described as severely damaged and broken. The stock fell by the limit continuously and directly fell below the issue price. In the face of the CSRC's investigation and interviews, as well as shareholders' denunciations and various interrogations from former partners and successive termination of contracts.

The decline in stocks not only brought about a significant reduction in the group's market value, but also focused on the difficulties of bank loans and the "turning over" of business partners.

This is the biggest blow to the Su Group at present. The rise and fall of the stock price does not directly affect the operation and profitability of the listed company's own business, but the effect of the stock price.

Now, just asking a team of lawyers to deal with the contract signed with the Klarz Group and responding to the CSRC's investigation is enough for the Su Group to eat a pot.

With the information from the people they sent to investigate and the research opinions given by the legal team, Su Chengwen and his son had to accept the fact that this contract was indeed a huge scam.

And if they want to get rid of this scam, they have to pay a heavy enough price.

Even though the Su Group has been established for 20 years and has sufficient capital and relationships, faced with one after another of bad news, the stocks that were sold frantically, and the former partners who frequently called to terminate the contract, this was actually the case. The group that has many internal hidden dangers is even more chaotic.

Su Chengwen was interviewed several times and asked them to come up with various historical data sources for review.

In order to stabilize the situation and save the fate of the Su Group as much as possible, Mr. Su came out again to take charge of the overall situation. Still can't stop the group's revenue from shrinking by 2/3 since the accident.

At this time, the 80-billion-dollar contract with the Klarz Group and the final result of the CSRC's investigation have not yet fully revealed all the evil consequences of the two bombs.

The money is urgently needed, and the bank and former partners are forcing them to repay early.

Recently, the Su family collectively has become very haggard, and many people have even aged several years overnight, including the old man Su and others, who seem to be even more obvious, and the wrinkles and ravines are too deep.

Su Chengwen, who directly caused the Su Group to become what it is today, has lost a lot of weight, not like him at all.

The relatives and friends who accompanied the Su family to the sky with the chickens and dogs in the past were also like lost dogs - they were in a constant state of panic. They are all used to the days of lying down and taking dividends from the group, accustomed to the luxurious and rich life and the convenience and vanity that the Su Group brings to them.

But this wave, even if the Su Group survives, it is almost impossible to return to its original scale.

Not to mention this year's dividends, it is estimated that it will not be easy in the future. If the group is really brilliant, they can't be more arrogant when they go out.

Under the wind and rain, many people have a hunch that the Su family is really going to decline.

On this day, Mr. Su, who was holding his body to preside over various tasks and coping in the group, was really unable to hold it in the evening. He was at this age, and two consecutive weeks of work and hard work made him feel more and more dizzy. Dazzling.