Bell Test

~3rd person~

Naruto woke up at 4:36 am. He got ready, ate and left the Hatake compound. He arrived at training ground 7 at 5:47 am. When he got there, Sakura started yelling at him that he was late, but he ignored it.

At 6:32 am, Naruto started to warm up. After a few minutes, Sasuke did the same and Sakura started to swoon over him. She was saying things like, 'You're so cool, Sasuke-kun' and 'You're doing it better than Naruto'.

And at exactly 8:00 am, Kakashi arrived. "You're late Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yelled at him. "Sorry, I met a black cat on the way, so I had to take a longer route" Kakashi said. Kakashi explained the bell test. "Out of all the genin only 9 can pass. There's only a 66% of passing" After Sakura heard that, she started worrying about passing. 'If I don't pass, then I won't be in a team with Sasuke-kun!'

"Now... You guys have to come at me with the intent to kill me" 'Except for Naruto-' Kakashi added, mentally not wanting to go to the hospital. " Ready, set... And Go!" Kakashi said, putting the alarm, and the genin hid in the forest around the training ground. After a few minutes, Naruto made a shadow clone to stay in his place and went to find the Uchiha.

After a bit he found him and asked whispering "Sasuke! Do you wanna work together?" The Uchiha looked confused at the redhead. Naruto sighed and said "Sasuke it's kinda obvious" the Uchiha stayed quiet, nothing making Naruto understand that he didn't get it.

"Kakashi is trying to make us go against each other to pass the test! I mean like- How can he just graduated gennin take on a jonnin alone and beat them, especially Kakashi-" This made the Uchiha widen his eyes. How did he not notice earlier?! 

"Is it a yes or no?" The redhead asked. "Hn" The Uchiha said. "Uh-... I'll take that as a yes" Naruto said. "I'm going to ask Sakura If she's going to join-" 'which she probably will' He said mentally to himself. 

Naruto went to look for Sakura, who was in a bush. "Hey, Sakura!" Naruto whispered to her. Sakura wanted to scream when Naruto whispered to her, but stayed quiet. "What the hell, Naruto?! You scared me! What are you even doing here?" She whispered angrily at the redhead.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to team up since-" He said, but was cut off by the pinknette. "Why would I want to work with the dead last?" She asked him. 'I bet she's going to say yes after this line-' He thought. "I'm working with Sasuke-"

"I'll join!" She said instantly. 'Bingo' The redhead thought. "C'mon follow me" And they went back to Sasuke, little did Sakura know that Naruto left a shadow clone in her place so Kakashi wouldn't suspect anything.

When they joined sasuke they started to plan how to get Kakashi with Sakura of course saying how cool he was while Naruto helped him the most.

/Warning this may be bad- I have never written a fighting scene- Soo... Let's hope this works out!/

Naruto jumped out of a tree and threw Kunai and Shuriken at Kakashi. Kakashi obviously dodged them with ease, but he didn't down his guard, especially since it was Naruto. Naruto kept throwing his kunai and shuriken while Kakashi was trying to find out what he planned.

When Naruto threw another barrage of Kunai and Shuriken to distract kakashi, and then he threw a jutsu at him. Naruto used a water jutsu while Sasuke threw a fireball Jutsu from the other side.

Kakashi jumped high enough to dodge the jutsu's which made a smoke screen. He landed on the ground in the smoke screen, and all three genin threw shuriken in a triangle stance around Kakashi. 

Kakashi was barely able to dodge the Shuriken in the smoke screen and got a cut on his right upper arm. Then the alarm went off. 

'The test is already over?! We didn't even get a bell! How are we going to pass!?' Sakura said in her head. 

They all walked back to the 3 wood pools. Kakashi then said, "Looks like none of you got a bell" Sakura just looked at the ground while Sasuke just glared at Kakashi. Kakashi added, "But, you can try again later". After Sakura heard that, she calmed down a bit. 'I expected Naruto to get a bell... This is new-' Kakashi thought but was cut off by the redhead.

"That's where you're wrong Kakashi-nii" The redhead said. Kakashi look at him confused. "I don't only have one bell-... I have both of them" Sakura instantly look at the redhead. "How do you have a bell?! Even Sasuke-kun doesn't have one!

Naruto ignored her and said, "When we put up the smoke screen, I made a Shadow clone go in to get the bells, then I took 2 small rocks and put them over genjutsu" Then he dispelled the genjutsu and gave the bells to Sakura and Sasuke. (He hid the clone's presence)

'Of course- How could I be so stupid.. You and your tricks, Naruto-' Kakashi thought. "Well then you guys... Passed!" The gravity defying hair male said. "But Kakashi sensei, we didn't get a bell?" Sakura said, still not knowing the purpose of the test. "Naruto, care to explain?" The oldest male said.

"The purpose of the test was to see if we would work together to get the bells. We are a team for a reason. There has never been a team with only 2 genin's and a Jonin or one genin and a Jonin. Unless they died on the battlefield."

944 words

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yo! Sorry for not updating lately! I have been busy reading- TvT

-Sorry for the short chapter-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love all of you

Bye

<3