Chp 1 Cold, His Love Warms Me Up

[Sukuna POV]

"I had a wonderful time with you Sukuna"

His bright white silk dangling down his slender pure skin, his death-looking eyes of a sorrowful angel.

I walked upon his gold room, stepping closer to be able to touch him.

I held on my master, slowly moving my fingers wrapping around is waist while gently brushing his long dark hair aisde just to be able to kiss his flawless neck.

"I'm changing..."he chuckled in a soft tone.

"Your leaving again?" I asked deeply.

"It's a one week trip, I won't be far" he said.

"By wearing such beautiful silk to attract someone dangerous?" I said again.

He turned his front towards me with his bluish green eyes that look like the clear sea, his palm lips titling upwards with a short tired smile.

His hands caressed against my both shoulders, calming me down.

"It's just a few talks and I'll make sure to come home soon enough than you know it" he smiled.

"Without you, this palace doesn't feel like home to me, let me be your guardian to guide you" I groaned.

He cupped on my cheeks with his pale warm hands, slowly moving his thumb towards my lips, pressing it gently.

I glared like a beast into his eyes but he avoid it.

So I suck on his thumb, begging him to stay longer.

"Naughty aren't you? My sweet devil?" he smiled.

He forced his two fingers in my mouth, forcefully making me suck on them slowly down my throat.

It makes me tear up but enjoys every inch of pain,even his sharp nails.

He pulled out after I suck it dry, making my sense woke up while I wipe off the drool that drips down my chin.

"Get on bed now" he said while walking down the stairs

"Yes my prince-"

He stopped.

"Called me Megumi, we're close now aren't we?"

"Yes-"

"Good, say that again I'll probably punish you even worst" he chuckled.

Megumi took me back to his bedroom with red curtains tangling down on each side.

I remember this room.

"Will I be allowed to kiss you this time?" I smirked.

"No, unfortunately not" he smiled.

Dang it.

I took off my training gear with my two big sword on the floor, slowly undressing all parts of myself.

Megumi sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for me to strip everything by watching me.

It's embarrassing at first even though we have probably done this many times already.

"Want to stop?" he asked.

"N-no, I'll do anything you say"

"Anything? Why would you do anything for me?" he asked.

Somehow the room feels cold.

"I-"

"You know how capable I was able to do bad things to you if you don't answer" he said.

I kneeled naked, frowning my head down, can't able to answer his questions.