Chp 2 Awfully Hollow, Come Death

[Sukuna POV]

It's finally the end of the week.

My precious master Megumi will be back by sun down or hopefully sooner so I could tell him my stories while he was gone.

I rush myself to the big gates and stood outside, the snow season just ended and the weather is hot.

He always come back, almost made a promise that was true.

I stood and stood.

Squad alittle just to rest my legs for a moment, looking at the sun slowly setting down.

I'm getting worried.

I skip the whole day waiting for him without anyone and myself even knowing.

Haven't got a meal for myself, barely felt hungry because Megumi hasn't return and I felt numb.

My mind is full about him.

I finally sat down near the gate eon the ground and someone poke my bakc form the inside.

I turned, two big eyes staring down at me while he swipe his falling short white hair to the back of his ear.

He titled his head, haven't let out a word and passed me a baked bun on a leaf.

"I ain't hungry" I groaned.

He poke the bun on my shoulder twice.

"Go away little brat, aren't you supposed to be in your studies?"I groaned again.

"Okaka!!" he yelled while puffing his cheek.

I took the bun from his hand and he set off running to his class.

I have seen him before, he likes helping people around the castle, I even saw him smiling at me everytime we passed by.

He was in his student uniform which was blue vest with a gown around his feet, with a little round hat on the back of his head,symbolised as one of the top students.

The elders, which was our 'hiden' god, was ordered our generation to keep unusual children into the family to served the new generation of war and peace.

I wonder what power that little white hair boy has? Instead of being nice.

I ate that baked white bun he gave me, after swallowing the first bite, I held it and stopped eating after thinking about Megumi again.

So I stood up quickly and dash towards my the stable where my black horse was.

I pulled my horse's leach out from the stable, brushing away some yellow leaves from the dirty ground while pulling out an extra sword with dagger.

I like to hide things, just for emergency.

I kept my dagger behind my boot while my sword behind my back with a belt on.

I set out riding without anyone's permission, I don't even care if anyone tried to stop me.

This feels wrong, Its almost night and Megumi hasn't come home yet.

I rode my horse out like I was hunting down a wild animal, nonstop searching miles and hours away.

I rode back the castle just to see if his back but he isn't.

Night turns into midnight,his gone.

He never kept his promise for the first time.

I wasn't mad at him, I'm mad whoever send him outhere.

"Hey! Sukuna!" a voiced yelled from the dust.

I slowed down my exhausted horse, pulling the leach to face behind me, I was caught by Nanami.